• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cygan

Do you think Cygan has improves since last season?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gunner4life09

Personally i think cygan is a much better player this season than before, last season he seem lost and making easy errors but this season he looks pretty good

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Cygan has definetly improved this season. i am now more calm when i see him on the ball but last season i just worried about what he was going to do

Mark

Established Member
for a while i wasn't sure but he has proved that he can play well consistently so i have more faith in him now he has definetly improved. now that i've said that though he'll probably start playing badly again...hope not... :eek:ops:

pamilih

Cygan's play is suited to the European style. That's why he shines in the Champions League. But he just can't be bothered to face the physical challenge from the clubs laden with 'northern grit.' It is too much for him.

A

Anonymous

He has been excellent this year, but the nightmares he caused me to have last year mean i think we can still improve in that area.

Andrew

I think Cygan has definitely improved. I think a more interesting poll would be something like "Is Cygan worthy to be a regular?"... something that I'm not sure about myself to be honest.

lewdikris

Established Member
Andrew - that's the real question. Cygan is a million times more confident and assured than last year, but whether he's good enough remains something many doubt.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Cygan will never ever be good enough for Arsenal! He's a flipping beanpole and yet can't win a header to save his life. His lack of pace is also causes too much consternation for my liking!

zerofeel

ohh mann....its a thread about Cygan again....mann this guys so POPULAR aint he??but personally i think he has improved so much from last seasons inconsistent displays but the jury is still out there about his long term performance.. :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Cygan is the man..he was very impressive in his first ever game, but then had a really bad patch.. now (I recon) he could be knocking on the door of the French national team if he continues improving!!!

XxGoonaStuxX

He has improved since last season but anyone with some good consistant form would be able to do so aswell. He has yet to show "solidity".

Mark

Established Member
do you think he'll be left out tomorrow with toure playing in the centre, or will toure play at RB with lauren left out, or toure left out. i personally would like to see toure back in the centre for this one, just have a feeling he'd be better at dealing with vassel and angel. what do you all think wenger will do?

D.Dappa

yes, definatly he has improved, and i want to see him stay for next season, with Keown probly out the door in the summer, Cygan will provide decent cover for Campbell and Kolo, and i can see wenger bringing in one more center back too, with senderos to come back too, that would leave us with 2, maybe 3 great cental defenders, with 2 as back-up, in which maybe Senderos can also prove himself as a good/great cental defender

A

Anonymous

GoonerGurjit
Cygan will never ever be good enough for Arsenal! He's a flipping beanpole and yet can't win a header to save his life. His lack of pace is also causes too much consternation for my liking!
I agree absolutly with your remarks GG ,i beleive he has improved since last season,but like you say his heading abiltity is not up to scratch,and one area he can never improve is his pace,and thats what scares me.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom