• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

How much for Saul @Rex Banner would love him here... Saul-Guendouzi, with Ceballos in front of them. CL midfield right there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yes

Overrated does not mean bad

People make him out to be brazilian Messi/CR7 or whatever and he is not
Neymar is better than Ronaldo now imo. I think the injuries and samba football distracts people from realising just how productive he is.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Neymar is better than Ronaldo now imo. I think the injuries and samba football distracts people from realising just how productive he is.
he has a fcuking aeroplane!That's when you realize that he doesn't care about playing football anymore.

Sorry, but he is a scoundrel. History will remember him as a backup choir boy of Messi and then Mbappe.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How much for Saul @Rex Banner would love him here... Saul-Guendouzi, with Ceballos in front of them. CL midfield right there.

He’s still got seven years on his contract left. He turned down City in the summer as well.

We almost signed him in winter 2015, his bags were apparently packed. Then f*cking Tiago does his leg in, Atletico calls the deal off and the rest is history.

I wonder if helps us win the title down the stretch in 2015/16. Probably means no Xhaka signing the next summer.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I just hope Emery start playing him. I don't really want ceballos thinking his situation is same as it is in Madrid.
Hopefully, Emery has the balls to play him behind the front 3

HBL

Established Member
If this guy ends up being too good that Real Madrid won't let us have him permanently we should go after Ødegaard.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Nice read about his experience so far. Guy seems to be settling in quite nicely. Girlfriend talking English courses. Mutual dislike with Zidane so let's hope they go far in CL and he stays on.

If Emery has us firing into CL playing decent football he might not want away.

razörist

Nice read about his experience so far. Guy seems to be settling in quite nicely. Girlfriend talking English courses. Mutual dislike with Zidane so let's hope they go far in CL and he stays on.

That part about Zidane, no way he stays at Madrid if Zidane is the manager. Pray they win another CL.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He pretty much says Emery calling him convinced him to come to here. So as long as Emery is manager there's a chance we could make this permanent!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Would he cost a similar level to the Lo Celso package? Seen no real mention of potential fee level reported.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So he complimented Emery in many ways, understanding he was only 1 point from UCL. Saying Klopp for example has drilled the team since 2015.

Goes even as far as saying Lacazette is better than Auba and Pepe (I haven't gone that far still.)

Also that EPL is the toughest league with most quality in the world.

Looks like he has read my posts in AM and wants to give some support. :lol:

Anyway, looking good regarding buying him next summer. Although it's not going well for Zidane now, but they have injuries. And they will likely buy Pogba next summer, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to sit in bench anymore, or to take that risk.

Wasn't expecting this level of possibility, oh yeah! :bounce:

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Would he cost a similar level to the Lo Celso package? Seen no real mention of potential fee level reported.

There is no mention of a potential fee because no one can even guess what it can be. It will depend almost entirely on his performances for us this season.

If he struggles, puts in very average performances and then is dropped for large periods. His fee will be on the lower side. Maybe he can be bought for anything between £20-30m

If he has a a fairly good season. Showing a lot of promise with occasional stellar performances then maybe around £35-55m.

If he has a spectacular season, putting in regular man of the match performances, is voted our player of the season and possibly one of the best players in the league then £75-100m. I started with £75m because in this scenario I doubt Real would take anything less than what we paid for Pepe.

Anyway all of those are just speculate guesses on my part. No one really knows what Real would demand

Manberg

Predator
There’s no magical formula in England. If you play well, the fans will love you and sing your name. If you play ****, the fans will turn on you and want you out. Simples.

zilfy

Hoping he has a reasonably good season for us (enough to show us his worth) and then 3 or 4 amazing seasons to follow!

Real Madrid don't want reasonably good players

razörist

Good thing is we don’t need much next summer so we can afford him. A centreback, hopefully a Xhaka replacement, Ceballos, and maybe a left winger. We can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom