• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don't know, but for example Real were ready to sell James for 40-45m, who's a better player.
Also much older. I think 35M he’s ours if we go in early. They sold Marcos Llorente for a similar fee.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He seems to be enjoying himself. Raul and Edu need to be in his ear and it should be a priority in January to try and get a deal done for him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Madrid are stocked in the CM/CAM positions. Isco, Modric, Kroos, Asensio, Rodriguez, Brahim Diaz and they’ve still got Ødegaard out on loan.

I think at the very least a deal can be discussed for Ceballos if he continues to impress here. Don’t think it’d cost an arm and a leg either.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Madrid are stocked in the CM/CAM positions. Isco, Modric, Kroos, Asensio, Rodriguez, Brahim Diaz and they’ve still got Ødegaard out on loan.

I think at the very least a deal can be discussed for Ceballos if he continues to impress here. Don’t think it’d cost an arm and a leg either.
Rumors Zidane wants Kante/Pogba as well, Ceballos is definitely leaving

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Rumors Zidane wants Kante/Pogba as well, Ceballos is definitely leaving

Kante is a tough one to get I think. He has contract until 2023, and at his age there will be no resale value. And Kante doesn't seem like a guy who will force himself out. He will be expensive.

But Pogba is very likely to happen. His contract ends 2021, and I think he has said he wants to move as soon as possible. Won't renew under any circumstances.

Solskjaer likely doesn't want his bad influence in dressing room when this season will likely go badly. While they would lose player of his worth for free next summer.

I think he will go to Real next summer and they reinvest the money to younger players.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If you want to play out from the back, why do you sub off your best players for that purpose? I think he had a good game before getting off. Maybe not the second half but we could've taken back the control if he had stayed on.

I agree, Ceballos going off was a strange decision.

pikey2000

Yep, bizarre and felt exactly the same.

For me this guy needs to be CM with two runners either side, i'd go with

Willock --Ceballos--Guendouzi

I don't think he's an AM ala Özil, he's more willing to get involved defensively but with a sprinkling of stardust on the ball, as long as you have to players with good stamina and mobility either side of him the midfield should be competitive.

nick gould

I don't think he's an AM ala Özil, he's more willing to get involved defensively but with a sprinkling of stardust on the ball, as long as you have to players with good stamina and mobility either side of him the midfield should be competitive.

I would go with those 3 in midfield. I felt that the Burnley game was really good in midfield. However, I would set them up in the way they were set up against Burnley with a lot of fluidity. They worked very hard to cover for each other's limitations. Joe mad runs and tackles. Ceballos made some tackles to cover for Matteo. Matteo played the long passes well. Let's have some combinations for christ's sake. Have people working for each other. A bit of consistency and continuity. As it is, you don't know whether to cover for someone else's mistakes because they could be taking your place next week. You want them to fail so your place in the team could be guaranteed .

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It sure did seem a bit odd taking off the kid from Seville because it was 'hot'. Didn't seem more gassed than anyone else & pretty disappointed to come off.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
We couldn’t keep hold of the ball once he went off. We had 56% possession while he was on the pitch and 30% when he went off.
Our fans literally sang Dani Ceballos the whole time he was on. Once he came off the singing died because we looked like rubbish.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I'd go with those 3 too. Willock should never have been dropped anyway but as always Xhaka must play. When does his paternity leave start? Wish he'd start now and take the rest of the season off!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really liked hos workrate helped us defensively too there was no reason to take him off unless he tired from international break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom