• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
How is Ceballos a niche player though?
He has everything he needs to be a modern CM and to succeed in the premiership.
Similar aspects to Xhaka. Just a bit further forward, less physical & more mobile.

I wouldn't mind seeing him alongside Guendouzi or Willock with a proper DM behind like he had at Real Madrid or now with Spain.

If Emery puts him alongside Xhaka it will kill him just like Wenger with Xhaka & Özil. We are not good enough with the ball anymore to forget about the tangibles down the center of the team.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Stop playing central midfielders as attacking midfielders.

Stop playing central midfielders as attacking midfielders

Pepes blue pill

Hopefully we won't buy him, much better options out there..

Very frustrating player, takes ages on the ball for no reason.

Got a friend who is a betis fan and he warned me he would piss you off with how long he holds onto the ball for, said class player but keeps the ball longer than he needs to

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Needs to turn both ways to go straight forward.

About 70 minutes in I swear to god he turned one way, then the other, dribbles in a circle and ends up right back where he started 5 seconds before.

Compare it to Özil who’d be very efficient in possession or Ramsey who’d usually be very aggressive. It’s painful stuff.

blaze_of_glory

About 70 minutes in I swear to god he turned one way, then the other, dribbles in a circle and ends up right back where he started 5 seconds before.

Compare it to Özil who’d be very efficient in possession or Ramsey who’d usually be very aggressive. It’s painful stuff.
Bet his satellite GPS numbers are crazy because of it though.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He’s quality and clearly trusts his technique but f#@k me he’s annoying. He’s the definition of a 5-a side player that likes to show off to the girls watching on by the sidelines. Very flashy and pretty on the ball but barely effective.

GoonerJay24

I feel he makes play well from deeper positions and creates good angles.

Seemingly not a midfielder who makes the final ball incisive passes nor is he a runner like Ramsey was. Willing to give him time though as he's young and adjusting to the league.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah I've had enough of this guy. I ****ing hate ball hogs more than anything else. All these unnecessary twists and turns when all he has to do is pass the ****ing ball. Guendouzi wasn't much better tbf but **** me this guy is a ****ing idiot. We've been conned again.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I must be watching different games. He is oozing quality. Pings 30 yarders as if they are 5 yarders and so composed on the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom