• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He was very poor and aside from his match v.Burnley, there's nothing in him that could improve us.
Takes ages to release the ball and then does a nothing sideways pass. Those valuable seconds while he decides to release are easily used by oppo toregroup.

And what the hell was that girlish shot from 6 yards box ?
He was more afraid of being tackled than he wanted to score.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Boring player who offers very little. We have a manager that thinks Özil can't better this. Sorry, but even the worst Özil is more effective than this dude who is clearly just an over hyped CM.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm disappointed but to be fair to the guy I think we need to see him under another system to actually judge. No player is able to do as well as they can in our current set up.
Its just a mess right now. The only midfielder excelling is Guendouzi. Torreira, Willock and Ceballos are being used incorrectly and Xhaka shouldnt be playing at all.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

EHjmXXtW4AAaPsq

This doesn't make for great reading. It also backs up what my eyes have been telling me about him, he turns back unnecessarily too much, hogs onto the ball even with passing options around him, has played too many incisive passes. Not good at all.

Who knows maybe he'll look brilliant under a different manager, in a different system or whatever but at the moment he's not really doing anything that makes me excited about him.

Iceman10

Established Member
30m would be a good price, if that's what could be agreed, and if this rumor is solid. He's settling in and is young enough to be moulded, with plenty of talent and good drive. I do think his RM future looks closed off with Valverde looking good and them likely to go in for Pogba next summer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...d-reject-25m-offer-Arsenal-Dani-Ceballos.html

[..]
According to El Desmarque, Arsenal offered in the region of £25million in a bid to secure Ceballos on a permanent basis, but Madrid have turned it down.

They claim Madrid have significantly dropped their valuation of the player but are demanding at least £30m for him.
[..]
Earlier this week, Spanish reports claimed that Ceballos has spoken to Madrid president Florentino Perez directly about his wish to join Arsenal permanently.
[..]

There is opportunity to move now I would think as Ceballos must be looking at Zidane's position being solid at Real Madrid for now, despite people predicting otherwise during the summer.

CJJ

Established Member
Looking at that graph I'm more concerned about how little Xhaka does of ANYTHING to be fair. He's not much better than David Luiz who's a centre back FFS.
Senseless critic mate. Do you even understand the stat? This is not about backwards and forward passes.
Possession Value
or PV measures the probability that a team will score from their possession.

Xhaka's stats are not much different from similar players in the same position from other teams. (which is what you should be looking at)

Ndidi and Fabinho has similar stats to Xhaka.

https://www.optasportspro.com/news-analysis/blog-introducing-a-possession-value-framework/

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
30m would be an absolute snip. True footballer. We need some more of these in our team.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Find it hard to blame Ceballos for being a young player who likes to get on the ball and dribble a lot, isn't that all of us deep down?

Pep/Klopp/Any decent manager tbh would not tolerate that from him and would have made that very clear. I mean it's not like his dawdling can't be easily rectified. Just another slight on Emery imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom