• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Ceballos, Willock, Guendouzi and Smith-Rowe as a stable of young midfielders would be incredible. All we'd need is for Torreria to fulfil his early promise or Xhaka to be adequately replaced.

Ceballos could start at Madrid now. I don't think they'll sell.

progman07

Established Member
What was his role supposed to be today? I'm 100% against calling a young player bad just because he is probably without proper instructions about what his role/position is.

This 4-4-2 was a new **** jut to accomodate Laca and Auba up front, but we didn't look like we knew what to do with it - hard to blame Ceballos for not performing under this circumstance.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I like Ceballos because he gives us something we don't get from other players. He can run with the ball and pick a pass, he also constantly gets stuck in. I wish he wasn't so light weight but that could be off set by getting a bigger more physical replacement for Xhaka. If the rumours of £30m for Ceballos are true then its a good price. He's still relatively new to the PL and will only get better.

GoonerJay24

Inconsistent performances, he's young and I want to give him time but we need reliable players now.

Too much immature naive midfield play lately.

Emery needs to find that balance and fast.

scytheavatar

Established Member
When will people just admit, he's just Madrid's version of Denis Suarez. Has talent but less football IQ than Walcott.

It was a dumb decision for us to sign him on loan in the first place, cause no matter how much you rate him it's impossible to deny he's a project and far from being a polished product. We would need to invest a lot of time and energy to get him to become a reliable player. Problem is how many projects can we have in midfield?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I feel in first he was great he was doing everything right frkm pressing to giving us creativity the 2nd half he performance turn to bad

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would like to see him play in a good midfield for a consistent period of time, looked very good against Burnley...think he could be quality.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also im not surprised by his up and down performance when you barely played at real Madrid for 2 years

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I like Ceballos because he gives us something we don't get from other players. He can run with the ball and pick a pass, he also constantly gets stuck in. I wish he wasn't so light weight but that could be off set by getting a bigger more physical replacement for Xhaka. If the rumours of £30m for Ceballos are true then its a good price. He's still relatively new to the PL and will only get better.
He's not good enough.

OSBK

Established Member
DC will always be compared to cesc and cesc at his age was ripping teams to shreds. DC is slow and he doesnt recover well when he loses the ball, this could be adaptation but gut feeling is he wont be that much better in 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom