• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Glad we already have a song for this kid. Improving game by game. Him and Xhaka are a great partnership. Can see what Emery saw in him, but it took Arteta to get the best out of him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really was our best player ar 1st just half him and Saka made things simple and easy. Still too late too show that but with Artera here if there chance getting on loan again i wouldn't be against it

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Needs to continue to work on his box-box like play, specifically his ability to turn the turnover ball into an attack, like the ball to Saka tonight.

Can see him as part of a midfield three with Xhaka and Partey if he can build on the Leicester first half performance.

Pop Tart

Established Member
He was awesome first half. Controlled the game along with granit. That pass for the saka assist was beautiful. He got stuck in trying to win the ball back as well. I would not say no to another Loan extension providing he can be effective in our remaining games

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Great first 45 mins. He is actually starting to move the ball much quicker a lot more now instead of turning and taking 1000 touches. This is having a hugely positive effect on his performances.

Definitely tailed off in the 2nd half. Thought he could have come off a bit earlier but he was very good. No complaints about his performance.

Gunner-Union

def looks a good player and another loan would be good but i feel if we get partey a midfield of cabellos partey and xhaka lask enough drive forward and flair

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Interesting how well he's been doing in a two next to Xhaka, when probably the best football of his career was in a three with Spain U-21's. I wonder if we could get him on loan again and try him in a three.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think Real madrid would prefer to sell if Spanish club comes with 20m bid. Our goal must be getting Partey deal done then thinking about adding another midfielder

Gunner-Union

Interesting how well he's been doing in a two next to Xhaka, when probably the best football of his career was in a three with Spain U-21's. I wonder if we could get him on loan again and try him in a three.

and i think mikel wants a mid 3 we just need to get the players.
cabellos xhaka and partey? mayb e not enough flair or driving with the ball unless of course partey will do that but i just feel we need a more attacking mid in there somewhere

WilshereGone

Yh it's a shame, he played so well with Fabian Ruiz for the Spain U-23's and Betis. Maybe that player is still there waiting to come out, but you wouldn't be spending 30m or whatever in the hope that it does. Maybe another loan if he does well in the remaining games.
Yeah the U21 Euros in 2017 he looked like the biggest talent at the tournament. Saw flashes of that player today tbh, hopefully it continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom