• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

OSBK

Established Member
Pre covid it wasnt working, since the restart and formation change he has looked really good. Better version of jorginho

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He lost form for a while and overdid a lot of things. After he simplified his game he went up a level and so did our midfield. He didn’t deserve to be on the losing side away to Spuds, he was excellent that day.

I’d like him to score a few more goals. He’s capable and has fantastic technique. Pleased we have him for another season but would’ve preferred to keep him permanently.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I’m glad he’s back myself. Any one with tenacity and drive such as him is welcome in my book. Really got us going in the final third of our season and he’s still young too.

Impact

Established Member
Moronic incident in the pre-match warm-up aside, it's clear to see from Ceballos' cameo that he is ready to pick up where he left off last season.

That moment where he sold the defender, nutmegged him and then Cruyff turned and found Bellerín with the backheel, absolutely sublime.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully no bad blood with Eddie these things happen in trainings most the time tho.

OSBK

Established Member
Partey is needed far more than Aouar to add a physical mobile presence to the midfield. Dani has the talent to support the attack as an 8.

Ceballos/Xhaka/Partey has beautiful balance, I hope we get to see it.

Unlikely we will if we play 3 at the back. We would have to play a 4 which we could do against small teams.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He receives the ball and its always about looking forward and going with purpose. Him, Partey and Aouar would be my preferred midfield three. Hes certainly picked up where he left off and it will be great if he can perform well the whole season.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Moronic incident in the pre-match warm-up aside, it's clear to see from Ceballos' cameo that he is ready to pick up where he left off last season.

That moment where he sold the defender, nutmegged him and then Cruyff turned and found Bellerín with the backheel, absolutely sublime.
He really is quality on the ball. Good with both feet. Turn quickly with it. He always moves to get the ball even in difficult areas.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Quite like that he seems to have a bit of ****housery to his game. Type of player who could annoy the opposition and we need more of that.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You have to assume if he continues how he finished last season we will buy him. Maybe we'll even bid in January or before seasons over.

Wonder what the longer term plan is. Xhaka and Ceballos seems kind of redundant and doubt either would be happy with rotation roles

Latest posts+

Top Bottom