• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: Time To Saybyeos?

Pop Tart

Established Member
I sort of like the swagger he has, needs to control it and not do a full on guendouzi. We have had too many nice lads for too long. I think he can do the prick thing well for us.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Dani was always going to be wasted and not have his qualities used well under a clown like Emery. It was really a blessing in disguise if you think about it because we might not have been able to get him on loan for a second season if not.

Obviously recovering fitness after his injury was important too, but he was always going to eventually show his real level under a proper manager, Arsenal fans rushed to judgment on him far too quickly and did not realise the player he really is, that we'd all seen in Spain with the youth sides, Madrid, and Betis.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Arsenal fans rushed to judgment on him far too quickly
Think too many AM poster judge either too quickly or never change their judgement once a player improves or deteriorates. Weird dynamics at play.

I like what we are seeing from him. I think he will thrive under Arteta.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This guy is so excited to play for Arsenal, check his insta. I like it.

That's what happens when Zidane ****s on your cereals and later realize what it's like when people appreciate you.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's the player I'm most excited for this season. Think there's a top, top player in him waiting to break out.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Need a big 45 from my guy because this isn't the DC I've been getting excited to see start!

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Yeah his passing has been pretty poor today, he actually really should've found Aubameyang in like the first couple minutes of the game.

But I think it's worth noting he's by a long distance the player Arteta is most giving instructions to, he's talking to him the whole match, there's clearly a strong understanding between these two and Dani since the restart is really his 'brain' out there on the pitch.

Hence why I do think people get it a bit wrong thinking that Xhaka would start over Dani, I think Arteta is aiming for a Ceballos-Partey-Aouar midfield. Whether he'll get it is another thing of course.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
He was certainly a bit off today and had difficulty conjuring an incisive pass. But I didn’t mind him out there and he wouldn’t have been on my mind to substitute with our current options.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He was not really good for the first half, but he did have a run of form after the second half started.

Keep the former Dani away from the latter.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would like to see him make more of those off the ball runs into the box. With the right coaching he could probably increase his G+A.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Not great in the first half but the boy came good. Tbf early season for him, he hasn't been back with us for long!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The 2nd half was much better good assist but he'll need more creativity around him and Xhaka

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Aside from the assist, he had a crucial interception late in the game to prevent a clear chance on goal for West Ham to preserve the lead as well. Not his best game, but made key contributions.

It's clear we need reinforcements in midfield, though, which comes as no surprise.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom