• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good luck! I used to play that but realised the national lottery you're 10 times more likely to win and it's still a life changing amount

Same here but I always take 1 line in Euro jackpot because A. Its all you need to win and B. I don't want to die and go to heaven and ask God why he never did anything for me and he will answer "why did you think Euro Jackpot was there mate?" and then send me to hell with the other Chelsea fans.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I hope we don't splurge money on him. Max 15m. He's not all that. He's better at tackling than creating chances or driving forward. We don't need such a midfielder if we are getting partey and keeping AMN also. Best would be just another loan.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I hope we don't splurge money on him. Max 15m. He's not all that. He's better at tackling than creating chances or driving forward. We don't need such a midfielder if we are getting partey and keeping AMN also. Best would be just another loan.
he is 23 and maturing into his game. He is improving all the time and playing in a two with huge defensive responsibility. He will create chances be that directly or indirectly by assisting the assist.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
he is 23 and maturing into his game. He is improving all the time and playing in a two with huge defensive responsibility. He will create chances be that directly or indirectly by assisting the assist.
Still if we are able to get another loan with maybe prefixed price, I would see if he really does improves next season

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Sorry, but we sold Bielik for 110moff the back of a good season in League One. In what world is Ceballos a 15m player?

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The Spanish press do the work for their clubs when it comes to selling. Mundo Deportivo are putting out new links to players they’re desperate to get rid of every day. Coutinho, Umtiti, Dembele are all wanted by us if you believe them. Their trash are all attracting offers that for some reason never actually happen.

Marca are doing the same with Madrid, they want to raise 180m and reckon they can find a buyer for Bale and James. It’s just nonsense that is put out there by the clubs presidents to please fans.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They sold Hakimi for a good price, but they could have got more if they weren’t desperate for income. If we put £20-25m on the table they’ll do a deal.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
People are mad. Ceballos is minimum 25-30m. And if we can get him for that it's good. Even a straight swap for Guendouzi I would be happy enough with.

Spanish international, with a year in The Premier League under his belt. I agree, his stock should be higher than Guendouzi. I rate both, but Ceballos has and is showing more.

Bloodbather

Established Member

15 is nothing for Ceballos. We'll work in the 20-30 range, you hope to get it as close to 20 as possible.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

WTF is this about city being interested. Bad enough developing a player we dont own for Madrid worse developing him for madrid only for them to sell him to City!

hopefully just bollox.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
WTF is this about city being interested. Bad enough developing a player we dont own for Madrid worse developing him for madrid only for them to sell him to City!

hopefully just bollox.
It's not true Manchester media said the reports are untrue.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Honestly, I understand that €20m is below his value and therefore attractive, but I would only buy him if we sell Xhaka. I don't see the point of having both in the squad. They are way too similar and it would prevent us from getting a more dynamic b2b and actually creative cm.

The last two games I also thought he wasn't that good, aside from defensive contributions. The defensive contributions make me prefer him over Xhaka, though. However both are not mobile, which is a massive negative to having them both in the line-up. Our midfield got overrun against Villa and Watford ffs.

Ceballos' contribution in possession is decent when he progresses the ball from our own half, but he's been highly ineffective in the final third.

I would rather get Partey & Buendia (or other names but with similar profiles) and let Ceballos go if he blocks either of those two.

If we can loan him with an obligation to buy next season to prevent dipping into our funds for this summer and sell Xhaka, then I think this would be good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom