• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Who on here said this Mike McGrath bloke was reliable? He’s like an English Alexis Bernard without the exclusive tag line.

Saying Vinai is leading negotiations ffs :rofl:

:lol:

Enjoy you tearing apart any “journalist” that dares tweet anything about an Arsenal transfer...kudos!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Perez said, that they won't make a "big transfer" this season.
He said, they can't ask their places to reduce their wages and in the same way they will spend a lot of money for transfers.

But they have a lot of players to sell/loan, so from this money they will probably make tranfers. And first they will try to sell Ceballos again. We have to hope that Dani wants to come to Arsenal again.
If we have the possibility, we should make a triple swoop for Ceballos, Regulion and Ødegaard.

Gunners1616

Any news about Ceballos ?

We might just play the whole september with Xhaka - Torreira and Willock as the only backup.

say yes

forum master baiter
Any news about Ceballos ?

We might just play the whole september with Xhaka - Torreira and Willock as the only backup.
Elneny when he realises we can’t send him back to Turkey:
tumblr_osznfpxZHr1vvwgg7o1_500.gifv

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Is this guy actually good enough

Have my doubts about getting him on a permanent basis

Gunners1616

Aguably one of our best performers since the restart. It's not a no-brainer but he has showns positive signs and he's just 23.

We'll see who we manage to sign but even if we get someone like Partey we still need to keep Ceballos or find an even more creative player. Otherwise i doubt we can revert back to a back 4 anytime soon...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

He's the best player we have in midfield. I know that's not difficult but its enough to want to keep him. I'd take him permanently for £25m but another loan would also be ok.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
on Dani Ceballos and if we’re making a move to bring him back
Well, we have some talks and Dani knows really well what I think about him. He was pretty clear with me as well that his intention was to remain with us but obviously Real Madrid is involved and I don’t know yet what they want to do with the player. But he’s a player that we are interested in because we really saw, in the last few months of the season, what he is capable of bringing to us

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Strange that he said "see you soon" to Joe, maybe Betis didn't have the financial side sorted to loan him and now they do?

Tic Toc...

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

I'd like Ceballos to have stayed at Arsenal. I really rate him but If this article is true, I'd call the hunt off.

You don't turn down a move to Arsenal to play for a boyhood club like Betis. That's the sort of move you make when you're 34 not 24. Weak mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom