• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Hearing Edu wants to pay £30m.
As per the Islington Carrier, Edu and Vinai supposedly have contracted the balloon addiction, mere months after investigating and disciplining key members of the squad for the activity.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Yes, his value halting tells you something about his performances for us
He wasn't making appearances for a good couple months, that might explain it? If anything after his recent form, his value is only going to go up.

Gunners1616

For 20M£ it's worth the risk.

But we should still go for Partey even if it means selling Xhaka to some german club for a big fee.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Yeah, loan with obligation for that figure is the obvious move. People expecting £25m for AMN and turning their nose up at Ceballos for less money :lol:

The transfer section of the forum is full of ******. Incapable of seeing that for the most part Raul and co have delivered immense value. Securing Ceballos would be a great step in the right direction.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
20-25m it's real value for player like Ceballos he not world class and not s**t either he is average-decent player and that what these kind of players value these days also he not in real Madrid plans so they want to sell before his value drop off more.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
20-25m it's real value for player like Ceballos he not world class and not s**t either he is average-decent player and that what these kind of players value these days also he not in real Madrid plans so they want to sell before his value drop off more.

I see him running things once he gets comfortable and hits his stride in this league. No doubt about that.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The issue I have is does it block us getting a proper creative mid?

In a 3 man midfield I'm not sure you can play Xhaka and Ceballos. Unless the plan is to sell Xhaka I dont want this deal.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
My worry is that we'll sign Cellabos and waste funds on other areas we desperately need. We need athletic or creative midfielders. Preferably both. Our only real athletic midfielder is Willock and he isn't ready to be a PL starter just yet, then we have no real creative midfielders. Özil is retired and ESR isn't ready yet.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
For 20m you do it. That is cheap. It's his first year in a different league. He has had injuries, CV situation and being in a team that chopped and changed managers.

Is he world class. No. Is he going to be world class. No. Is he a useful player to mould and try and make better especially when he knows the league abit better. Yes.

It doesnt matter if it's a different time or not 20m is nothing these days even after CV.

For sure if you were to look elsewhere for a similar player it would be more.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
For 20m you do it. That is cheap. It's his first year in a different league. He has had injuries, CV situation and being in a team that chopped and changed managers.

Is he world class. No. Is he going to be world class. No. Is he a useful player to mould and try and make better especially when he knows the league abit better. Yes.

It doesnt matter if it's a different time or not 20m is nothing these days even after CV.

For sure if you were to look elsewhere for a similar player it would be more.

I dont want a similar player when we already have xhaka.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Marca are the official Madrid mouthpiece. I think this is pretty reliable.

They were.
The journalists were in the same planes as the players before games, they were pretty close.
But Madrid banned them already some years ago.

So they arent that reliable anymore.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Dani is one of the few players who actually looks an arsenal player. He wouldn't look out of place in our 2008-2016 period.

Him and xhaka don't work, but he brings more to the midfield than xhaka. A more dynamic midfield partner like partey would definitely help him to shine more. The way he's progressed post lock down fills me with hope, he has a tonne of potential and arteta this a good coach for him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Partey - Ceballos - Grealish/Aouar is something I could seriously work with.

Nice blend of everything. But I do like some traits of Xhaka hes just very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom