• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Olmo

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
38m?!? It's really stupid to be honest. I am not very happy with Ceballos, but at least he came from Real Madrid not Dinamo Zagreb

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Yeah he looks like the real deal. But its a bit like the players who dominate the Eredivisie or the Russian league. Could do well here, but could just as easily see him being totally out of his depth in the PL.

I remember some people being totally convinced that Ante Coric was the next Zvonrmir Boban. Sat on the bench for an entire year at Roma and is now on loan in the Spanish Second Division. You just never know with these guys.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He smashed it for the U-21’s in the summer, he was world class when they won the Euros.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
He smashed it for the U-21’s in the summer, he was world class when they won the Euros.
same can be said for Ceballos though, but I'm a big fan of Olmo. Was hoping he'd come to Ajax this summer, was my top target along with Mount (didn't know he'd get a chance at Chelsea).

Godwin1

Very well-known
Best player that ever played in Croatian league.
Top player, and I am ALWAYS harsh on our league.
Always wanted to ask what he's actually like from someone who watches that league having only seen him on football manager.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Always wanted to ask what he's actually like from someone who watches that league having only seen him on football manager.

He lit up the U-21 Euros and looked well above his years. Not the most failproof judge of a player but I think he’s very good.

40M is well steep though, swerve at that price.

Eduardo_da_Silva

I have watched a lot of Dinamo games last two season and he is top class. Modric, Brozovic, Kovacic, none came close to his level while they were in Dinamo. I am still shocked nobod bought him because he oozes class and makes all of his team mates better. Great dribbler, nice shot on him, vision beyond his years and always goes that extra mile even in the defence. Wrote it last year if he played for Benfica he would cost 120 milion. Bargain at 40 and Im not even kidding. Willing to put my avatar at stake and if someone wants a serious bet Im willing to invest he will be a huge hit wherever he goes. Thats how sure I am of his abilities.

Also, important to mention he was mature enough to leave Barcelona for Dinamo knowing he would get his chance sooner, and all of his interviews show how mature beyond his years he is.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I think he'd boss the Croation league. No disrespect to Olmo, but Ceballos starts for Spain and started at the under 21s. He's ahead of Olmo imo.

First time I am hearing his name so just checked him on youtube and he is exactly what we need in midfield. His pace and dribbling are definitely above Ceballos' and he can also beat his man with skill. I believe we also doubted Tilemans and look at the player he's become at Leicester!

Also looks like he could do a job on the wings which is a plus in itself. Spain vs Czech republic nationality argument is inapplicable when it comes to talent IMO.

Top Bottom