• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Ospina: On Loan to Napoli

a_fourteen

Established Member
Why no thread for the Os? Is he our new #1? Looks like it at this point. Did you know his sis is married to James Rodriguez and is a pro volleyball player with Real Madrid ladies?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Looks like a keeper we've wanted for a long time, good in the air, great shotstopper and decent distribution. I think like everyone we're all waiting to see if its a run or is he the real deal. Still though is that 3 clean sheets in a row for him now?

GDeep™

League is very weak
His sister is cute. Ospina looks tidy so far, going about calmly with his business with no drama. His distribution is on another level to what we had with Chez.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I didn't think we were allowed to do player threads?

Been solid though since he's come in, I don't think he's conceded a goal in fact since he ousted Szczesny. Very calm with set pieces as well.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He has brought the perception of stability between the sticks, and credit to him as that is due to his quality.

Will keep my eye on him some more, but so far so good.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

His kicking make you realise how **** Szczesny's is.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's only conceded one goal all season and that's a penalty that was conceded by Szczesny :lol:

He's a traditional goalkeeper, none of this 11th outfield play crack, just does his job in a composed manner.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Sorry to be a ****, but he's not our new number one according to Wenger, and he's had nothing to do yet. Probably the easiest introduction to the first team a keeper could hope for. The timing was perfect. Ive seen more from him in a Colombia shirt than I have Arsenal.

He's got a chant, though, which bodes well.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tir Na Nog said:
He's only conceded one goal all season and that's a penalty that was conceded by Szczesny :lol:

He's a traditional goalkeeper, none of this 11th outfield play crack, just does his job in a composed manner.
Something about this stat is very funny :lol: .

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
Tir Na Nog said:

, just does his job in a composed manner.

He's not Neuer-esque, but his kicking and throwing is pinpoint and well judged.

TheLoneFalcon

Cake Addict
You really think Wenger will say something so bluntly? It's never really been his style. Ospina should, and will, be our nr. 1 unless giant ****-ups happen. Szczesny has been relegated to the bench a few times, but never replaced by someone of this caliber. I think Ospina is mature and able enough to keep him there. MASSIVE game next week though, he'll be tested for sure.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
Tir Na Nog said:

He was in goal when we lost 2-1 to Southampton in the League Cup. He conceded two then.

say yes

forum master baiter
Done very well so far but there's a long way to go. Sp**s next week will be a huge test.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
SiMamu said:
Tir Na Nog said:

He was in goal when we lost 2-1 to Southampton in the League Cup. He conceded two then.

And got some serious stick from a few on here for his performance. Ssshh, we dont speak of that though :lol:

I was defending him to the hilt.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Guys a great shot stopper, much better than I initially though. He's obviously been practicing against Rodriguez and Falcao in the summer ;D

Also thought he was older, 26 is a great age for a keeper, could be here for a decade.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He looks very calm so far. I hope he stays our No.1 for good. Can't stand Chesney and his antics, flicks etc...

The real test will come on Saturday at NLD.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I wrote this in the Matchday thread, but for whatever reason, I'm not comfortable with him when he's in goal. Doesn't inspire the confidence that a true #1 should.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom