• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Clearly out of match sharpness, but some comments here are too crazy.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Maybe I am harsh to him but there are some observations from him that I didn't like. His running style was so sleazy. It is like that he was crawling on the ground like a worm. He was too shy to ask for the ball, and mostly he wanted to hide from receiving a pass by unnecessary runs. He wasn't confident when he has the ball. He couldn't carry the ball or defend. Of course, you cannot read anything into it but these observations make me really worried. The nice thing about Douzi was that he showed many promising skills from day 1, which was not the case for Denis ...

Last edited:

Jae

You do nothing but complain about this place, yet still login on a daily basis.

Is this just a place for you to vent?

I come here for a rational, balanced discussion about a team I love and support.

Seems you won't find many rational people on here these days... Or supporters for that matter :rolleyes:

Hope

Less
I don't get this signing tbh

If he isn't fit then how will he help for the remainder of the season.

If we are gonna buy in Summer then performances like this wont help coz he is unfit so how will we justify the purchase

Whats the point of this loan????

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Would like to see him start next game ahead of Mkhitarian. No point in not playing him.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Showed some good pace and nimble feet I thought, he will be useful to help secure the EL ticket for next season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's what happen when you lack ambition to get Perisic or Crassco you end up with levels below player

LG10

Cannot believe emery and raul actually wanted this guy, most people here knew he would be crap. We just love stockpiling weak, slow, and unproductive playmakers.

MustOezil

I follow la liga a bit and trust me when I say Denis Suarez is mediocre at best. Poor mans Mkhitaryan who won't have enough time to adapt to the premier league.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't get this signing tbh

If he isn't fit then how will he help for the remainder of the season.

If we are gonna buy in Summer then performances like this wont help coz he is unfit so how will we justify the purchase

Whats the point of this loan????
Nobody gets it, not even Emery, that's why he's on the bench. Kallstrom v1.1

MustOezil

This guys will need another year to adapt to the physicality of the league and develop some muscles to not get shoved off the ball.

Ramsey and even Özil would have done a much better job this half of the season but ****mery likes his familiar boys

Top Bottom