<

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by yousif_arsenal, Jan 30, 2019.

1. marting

marting Well-Known Member

Agree with most of this. we have 2 main problems in this squad, A lack of decent defenders and no options in the squad to provide any witdh outside of our full backs....which further adds to our defensive problems. They have gone into the market to address the winger issue, so im happy they have identified and acted on this. We will move for a defender at some point, But that needs more work as we currently have 2 many CB's we need to clear some down. Also gives the boss a few months to look at our little greek kid.

Maybe the club will think the Chambers, Holding and Mav could be the answer, Maybe they will decide some of them need to leave. Lets just get through this campaign do as well as we can, Then give the club a summer to recruit and emery a full pre season with the squad.

OnlyOne likes this.
  2. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Who was that again? Rings a bell..sagna?

<<reed>> likes this.
  3. <<reed>>

<<reed>> Meme Merchant

Yep, Sagna's wife, but she's too old now and past her peak.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  4. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado Trusted

Sounds like some of you should visit Spain.

Bit insulting to Ludivine... Theres levels to this.

5. BobP

BobP Memri Fan

If I'm being honest, I'm not a fan of this signing.

If someone were to ask me to describe a flaky coward, I'd produce a picture of Suarez.

You can see the fear in his face.

Tony's nose likes this.
  6. Tony's nose

Tony's nose Well-Known Member

Not a fan of this signing , feels like yet again we have gone scratching around Europe for a deal.
    If I was a west ham fan I would be happy with this level of signing ....HARUMPH

7. boyinneedofhumor

boyinneedofhumor Active Member

Emery says he played on the flanks for him, right? Means he covers/pushes Iwobi and Mkhi for a position?

And some reports says he plays in the middle? Means Özil and Ramsey?

I look at clips of his runs and wonder if there is a false 9 in there as well...

(Tho one can only play in a single position at any time...)

8. yybecause

yybecause Formerly known as ArsenaLover

my type of a winger. love it

Dj_sds - likes this.
  9. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Hashtags are ****ing ****, though, aren't the? So it doesn't matter.

Toby Andrl likes this.
  10. Jury

Jury Mission Accomplished

Not sure if he's quicker than Ramsey really. I wouldn't back Dennis over 50m against Ramsey. His pace is more than adequate though. We're splitting hairs!

Not sure how anyone can say this is an underwhelming signing. He'll create and score for us.

Tourbillion likes this.
  11. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

Yeah creating is something we've been lacking, I can see Auba & Laca benefiting and he'll score a few himself. I hope he plays on Sun, don't see why not.

12. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Thomas Tuchel Stan Trusted

Right... deffo CM with Torreira.

13. berric

berric Well-Known Member

This is such a low-key arrival, there is no way that he won't hit the ground running here! I fully expect him to explode now.

krackpot likes this.
  14. yybecause

yybecause Formerly known as ArsenaLover

didnt really care about the rumors at the begining, but Suarez grew on me. love those techical and smart wingers

TheEconomist likes this.
  15. Beast Incarnate

Beast Incarnate Well-Known Member

I really think this will turn out to be a quality signing.

Dj_sds - likes this.
  16. m-due

m-due Well-Known Member

It doesn't get bigger for Suarez tomorrow. Show Pep and City what they are missing.

17. Oh-Zeal

Oh-Zeal Member

4-4-2 (Diamond)

- Xhaka/ Torreira as the deepest (one of them has to play, Torreira playing further up is almost turning him to a kante)
    -Guendouzi/ Elneny. The box to box role, Guendouzi all day for me.
    - Left sided mid (Suarez/ Iwobi). The connector. Suarez really looks good in finding space and in tight areas.
    - At the Tip Ramsey/ Özil/ Mkhitharyan.

I love the press in this system as well. The way Auba and Laca press on the wings respectively without the ball and Ramsey closing down centrally really looks good.

18. GoonerDKcph

GoonerDKcph Member

A ridiculous signing. He looks slower and more scared of tackling than özil.

19. Vibra

Vibra Well-Known Member

Bit early to write him off, even if Sven didn't want him

20. Vinci

Vinci The Sultan of Unai

The expectations some of you have of him, you'd think we ****ing loaned Messi by accident.