• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Denis Suarez: Returning to Barcelona after injury

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Never saw this guy playing before, but looking at his performance today I wonder why we loan rejects from other clubs and bench/send out our own young players? I'm sure ESR and Nketiah would be able to lose the ball 10 times and make 2 easy passes like this guy did.
Can't understand anything in this club anymore, from manager and his player selections to vision of what this club wants to be.

scytheavatar

Established Member
The expectations some of you have of him, you'd think we ****ing loaned Messi by accident.

At the very least you would expect him to be eager to impress in his first appearance for the club, expect him to burst his guts. The fact that he's playing like he doesn't want to be here is extremely concerning.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Some harsh critics on here. He only played 25 mins. I'm prepared to give him a bit more time than that before I get my pitchfork out.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Calma, it’s too early. From a mid season loan you expect some impact though, hope he’s better soon.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

People will think I was being serious with that so may as well delete. He'll be fine, needs smaller shorts.

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Not sure how you can take anything from this game, the whole team didn't do anything of note in the 2nd half.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
His last appearance was against Levante on January 18th for just 13 minutes. He lacks match fitness. He'll get much better in the coming weeks. Could be a very useful player in the Europa League

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He's not a game changer, he's someone who you'd hope can supplement the quality you already have. He could be the Nasri to Özil's Fabregas potentially.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Looks a guy who didn't play too much of football lately I'll wait few more games before judging

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Some guys have great debuts and then fizzle out so hopefully this guy will be the opposite. He did strike me as being the weak type though, not sure if that was the case for anyone else? Hope we get to see more of him against Huddersfield to get more of an idea.

m-due

He looked shaky with his first few possessions. By the time he came on, the team had already given up and were just going through the motions. He will come good in the next few games including the Europa League.

Didn't rate him before he came here but I don't think its fair to start your first game in PL against City when majority in your team has already given up on the game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom