• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Depor Vs Porto CL semi-final leg2

skart14

68 mins
Penalty to porto.. :shock: ...derlei scores depor 0- porto1...

skart14

Porto go through...hopefully to meet monaco in the finals...final score porto 1 - depor 0

Mark

Established Member
Porto have deserved it. They played well. I really really hope it's Monaco they play in the final.

MightyArsenal

Wouldnt it be funny if ranieri and mourinho come face to face in the final? I wonder if abramovich will pay mourinho to throw the match........doubtfull, but it would be a great sub plot to the final. of course I still want monaco to win tomorrow.

patrick42uk

Established Member
prediction for the year: porto to win cl, irrespective of the team they face and portugal to win euro 2004.

how many times have a team won the uefa cup in one year and then the cl in the next? if porto do it, mourinho will be a legend.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom