• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Diouf's Dive this weekend

Canuck

Established Member
F*****G Disgrace if you ask me. I just saw the highlights and then to top injustice with a heaping load of more injustice, Friedel saves the penalty only for Diouf to score off the rebound.

*Shaking my head*
Disgrace... :evil:

Mark

Established Member
At least they didn't lose after beating us. It annoys the hell out of me when teams do that. Like Man City draw with us then lose to Oldham and West Brom! :x

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
That was worse than Franics Jeffers against Liverpool when he played for us! I really do hate El-Hadji Diouf! We talk about Cristiano Ronaldo, Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Wayne Rooney being divers, but this guy is really in a league right with them, if not on his own.

A pure disgrace! I really feel for Brad Friedel and Blackburn! What were you thinking Steve Bennett!

Ratinho

Established Member
Mark said:
At least they didn't lose after beating us. It annoys the hell out of me when teams do that. Like Man City draw with us then lose to Oldham and West Brom! :x

To be fair, it's not like they had to raise their game against us, and teams do occassionaly beat Bolton/Southampton/West Brom after they've got a good result against us.

Can't make excuses about other teams raising their game, as we should be playing like we want to win, and if we do, it won't matter as we are better.

Anyway, Diouf is a scumbag, we all know that. Wouldn't waste anymore breath on him.

KoLo28

Mark said:

agreed, it's frustrating.

satan_beckham

yeah its fustrating, but what if like u say what jeffers did which save the game...what would u all say?? if our own player do this, just like pires did last season against portsmouth..how would u react? today football have too many of this already

mephisto

what really pissed me off was that pie-faced Fungus'ass-licking c**t acting as if it was perfectly ok to dive in the press conference after the game !!

Biggus

Established Member
KoLo28 said:
Mark said:

agreed, it's frustrating.

Yes were all delighted with Boltons upturn in form.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bolton are **** and El Hadji Diouf is the worst of them, hes moved up to my most hated non MU player...I hope someone gives him a bloody good reason to roll around screaming on the ground, and when he eventually drags himself up and slithers over to complain, the ref gives HIM a good gob in the face 8)...It really annoyed me to see Theirry joking with him last week.......

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
satan_beckham said:
yeah its fustrating, but what if like u say what jeffers did which save the game...what would u all say?? if our own player do this, just like pires did last season against portsmouth..how would u react? today football have too many of this already

I cant speak for anyone else in the forum, but I am usually happy if it was an Arsenal player diving and getting a penalty, after the game, I get disappointed that our player dove. Im not a fan of diving, like everyone else, but nothing you can do about it.

HOWEVER....

IF it was Arsenal vs.......say, Man Utd and Jose Reyes or Robert Pires happened to fall over without contact in the box and get a penalty, I dont think i'd be disappointed about that. I'm a big advocate of you get what you give, and they deserve all the **** in the world!

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom