• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I did say back to the video, of course I am referring to when can Nketiah can become as good as Gouiri, who is the one in the video.

As I said I have no idea who Gouiri is and understandably so, he's only made 7 first team appearances since his debut over 2 years ago.

As for the video, you're joking right? You can make anyone look like a world beater on a Youtube compilation!

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
As I said I have no idea who Gouiri is and understandably so, he's only made 7 first team appearances since his debut over 2 years ago.

As for the video, you're joking right? You can make anyone look like a world beater on a Youtube compilation!
Now find a walcott compliation that he doesn’t look sh** on the ball. Or edit a video of walcott to make him play like Ronaldinho.
Of course video isn’t the full picture but it does give you a rough indication of how good or bad a player is.

Now compare:

Last edited:

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Now find a walcott compliation that he doesn’t look sh** on the ball. Or edit a video of walcott to make him play like Ronaldinho.
Of course video isn’t the full picture but it does give you a rough indication of how good or bad a player is.

Now compare:

Your posts are starting to make less and less sense, with all due respect.

Nketiah has already scored in the Premiership, scored two in one game in the EFL Cup, scored against Bayern Munich and Fiorentina in pre season and scored five for Leeds despite having to come off the bench almost every game for them.

Gouiri hasn't scored a single senior goal yet for Lyon first team in two years. ZERO. Also the video isn't even all that! But I would say he looks a good player not saying otherwise.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Your posts are starting to make less and less sense, with all due respect.

Nketiah has already scored in the Premiership, scored two in one game in the EFL Cup, scored against Bayern Munich and Fiorentina in pre season and scored five for Leeds despite having to come off the bench almost every game for them.

Gouiri hasn't scored a single senior goal yet for Lyon first team in two years. ZERO. Also the video isn't even all that! But I would say he looks a good player not saying otherwise.
Forget about appearances and goals. Can Nketiah perform the same level of dribbling, passing, combination play and skills as Gouiri did?

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
This kid is not good enough. Don't get why we hype him up.

He is a Chelsea prospect anyways. You watch Nketiah and it's clear as day to see that he doesn't have the talent to lead the line for Arsenal. He is not even an Arsenal type of forward.

A prospect like John Jules and Sam Greenwood are more Arsenal style forwards.

Although I don't think Jules is good enough to make it here longterm, but he can def be a quality premier league level forward.

Greenwood has the technical ability, but lacks size and athleticism, hope he can grow a little bit more and get more explosive.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
This kid is not good enough. Don't get why we hype him up.

He is a Chelsea prospect anyways. You watch Nketiah and it's clear as day to see that he doesn't have the talent to lead the line for Arsenal. He is not even an Arsenal type of forward.

A prospect like John Jules and Sam Greenwood are more Arsenal style forwards.

Although I don't think Jules is good enough to make it here longterm, but he can def be a quality premier league level forward.

Greenwood has the technical ability, but lacks size and athleticism, hope he can grow a little bit more and get more explosive.
Who cares if he was at Chelsea when he was younger? And what is an Arsenal type of forward?We`ve had a lot of brilliant ones, Wright, Bergkamp, Anelka, RvP, Adebayor and Henry, very different players.

Who knows if Nketiah will make it but your arguments are not very solid.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It is hard to be just a goal scorer in top-level football now. You need something else whether that be brilliant technique, blistering pace or exceptional power.

I don't know enough about Nketiah to be honest.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Wonder if this means Auba is going to stay wide, so now there's a genuine back up for Laca.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Probably not sending him on loan to ensure he keeps the little value he has left, if he's ends up embarrassing himself again like he did at Leeds he'll be hard to shift.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Could be a good supersub option.. A loan would have been better though, hard to see him getting too many minutes here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom