• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So who doesn’t make the bench then? If Martinelli is dropped from match day squads for him I’ll be pissed off.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fwiw a guy in my office who’s a season ticket holder at City says he’s heard Eddie doesn’t want to go to City and prefers Villa.

The guy says he has insider knowledge and got a tip on the Lloyd Kelly transfer. Actually not making this up.

As per me, before Ornstein announced it my sources let me know early on that Nketiah just didn’t want to go to Bristol City.

Once Villa’s interest failed to materialise and Pukki came back from injury quicker than expected for Norwich it became more and more likely that Eddie would stay.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
So who doesn’t make the bench then? If Martinelli is dropped from match day squads for him I’ll be pissed off.
Martinelli is in the Olympics squad so he might be going to play in that if Brazil fought for it. Saka might be a straight up LB now, it's possible. Someone could be going - Lacazette?

It's a bit strange if I'm honest but Eddie's my guy so I hope if Arteta's pulled an audible that he actually plans on doing something with him, as he's better than given credit. He must be looking really good in training.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Not sure what we are trying here. He needs minutes. Doubt he is ahead of Laca, Martinelli and Auba to play as CF, Unless we are trying to play him on the wings. But that wouldn't make much sense too. I'm prepared to wait and see how this plays out but my initial reaction to hearing this news is that we are choosing the wrong option.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Martinelli is in the Olympics squad so he might be going to play in that if Brazil fought for it. Saka might be a straight up LB now, it's possible. Someone could be going - Lacazette?

It's a bit strange if I'm honest but Eddie's my guy so I hope if Arteta's pulled an audible that he actually plans on doing something with him, as he's better than given credit. He must be looking really good in training.

To be fair Nketiah is indeed a pretty much complete striker and thus probably someone Arteta likes a lot. No real weaknesses.

Martinelli is the biggest talent, but both are pretty well-rounded. Nice to have two of that type for once. We usually don't.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
To be fair Nketiah is indeed a pretty much complete striker and thus probably someone Arteta likes a lot. No real weaknesses.

Martinelli is the biggest talent, but both are pretty well-rounded. Nice to have two of that type for once. We usually don't.
:lol: really?

He might be equal in his skillset, unfortunately its below par, he hasn't shown anything good in first team football. Guy needs playtime. No idea why we kept him. Unless we got strikers leaving.

Will he also keep Auba on wing? Will he make martinelli play on the wing?

Neither is good imo.

Kysus

Barely getting any minutes for a leeds side where the biggest weakpoint is at striker is pretty alarming.
We already have enough youngsters in the 1st team right now with Martinelli, Saka and Nelson.
Should send Nketiah and Willock out on loan tbh

pikey2000

Only possible other reason I can think of is that he wants to work with Eddie for the second half of the season as he knows Auba and/or Laca will be off end of the season and wants to bed him into the 1st team setup now, could get a handful of Europa league games I suppose, although i'd say right now that is our best chance of making European football next year and there will probably come a point where we field our best team for the Europa and write off the prem this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom