• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Better than R9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
So any form of compliment is brown nosing? He's a good poster and I feel the forum would be better off if he posted more. Would help drown out nonsense like you.
In fact why are you such an absolute prick all the time? Did your parents not love you or something?
You've got serious ego issues dude. Serious..

I swear you was patting him on the back every post a week or so ago :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
So any form of compliment is brown nosing? He's a good poster and I feel the forum would be better off if he posted more. Would help drown out nonsense like you.
In fact why are you such an absolute prick all the time? Did your parents not love you or something?
You've got serious ego issues dude. Serious..

All that guy said was we should keep Eddie as an option off the bench and you were acting like he just said the most amazing insightful thing, offering your tongue as toilet paper. If anything he should post less if he's just gonna fill the forum with generic insight anyone can see.

I swear you was patting him on the back every post a week or so ago :lol:

I think I was getting jealous he wasn't bum-licking me this time :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
All that guy said was we should keep Eddie as an option off the bench and you were acting like he just said the most amazing insightful thing, offering your tongue as toilet paper. If anything he should post less if he's just gonna fill the forum with generic insight anyone can see.
You have absolutely no idea what i was basing that comment on you absolute arrogant f*ck. My comment was because I've been around here for 9 years and I've seen him post more than that once. Your assumptions and accusations seem to be to stroke your own ego. constantly. Now f*ck off

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Terribly sad that some people have such low self esteem that they feel they need to mock people from behind a keyboard. Absolute **** of the earth

BigPoppaPump

You have absolutely no idea what i was basing that comment on you absolute arrogant f*ck. My comment was because I've been around here for 9 years and I've seen him post more than that once. Your assumptions and accusations seem to be to stroke your own ego. constantly. Now f*ck off

Terribly sad that some people have such low self esteem that they feel they need to mock people from behind a keyboard. Absolute **** of the earth

No need to get so personal. This is so insulting.

Bit dramatic calling me the **** of the Earth too, have you ever heard of Josef Fritzel?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
I think he has a skillset to tear up the championship. A good blend of phyiscal attributes and technique.

I am afraid about his game time and knowing our luck he may be utlizied as a winger all season.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What the hell is going on :lol:

Getting this back to Eddie. Hopefully Leeds win the race to get him on loan. Playing under Bielsa would be a good year of education for him.
Who else was saying Leeds Yesterday. Not seen much of them lately. Are they on the up in general?

BigPoppaPump

You're often a welcome blessing in here.

He's at it again!

75a5ce23-5310-420d-b515-0ef684c7d932_560_420.jpg

OSBK

Established Member
Who else was saying Leeds Yesterday. Not seen much of them lately. Are they on the up in general?

Leeds are a different beast from a few years ago. There is a buzz around the city and club and looks like they are over the financial issues. IMO they played the best football in the championship last season. They need a really good striker and they should get promotion, would be a no brainer for eddie

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Leeds are a different beast from a few years ago. There is a buzz around the city and club and looks like they are over the financial issues. IMO they played the best football in the championship last season. They need a really good striker and they should get promotion, would be a no brainer for eddie
Thanks. At the risk of coming across as, i dunno, a brown nose, thanks for a fantastic reply:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom