<

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Marjorie, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

He waits for chances. laca at least busts a gut to win ball back,trys to make attacks happen etc.
    Do not see what he brings

Macho and Gooner1988TK like this.
  2. SA Gunner

SA Gunner Prediction Pool King Trusted

Good back up striker and see him battling it out with Martinelli for third striker in future. That’s with us replacing Lacazette with Eduoard of course

3. Sane__

Sane__ Active Member

Hilarious.

4. dashsnow17

dashsnow17 Established Member

Looks more like a back-up striker, the one you send on with 10 mins to go to nick a goal.

lufere7, dka91, Riou and 4 others like this.
  5. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

Huh? I genuinely am.

6. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Yeah and he could do well at that. He could also be the guy who has a great record for a team that creates chances.

Like Iheanacho when he was at Man City. But he’s not going to link the play or create something.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  7. El Granit-Coq

El Granit-Coq Well-Known Member

Martinelli is miles ahead of Nketiah tbf.... Should have Eduaoard, Laca and Martinelli as our options going forward. With PEA and Willian on the left.

8. Wrighty4eva

Wrighty4eva Well-Known Member

Midtable striker, so it makes sense he starts at this club.

Gooner1988TK and OSBK like this.
  9. OSBK

OSBK Well-Known Member

its not his fault, for some reason every manager and pundit and football expert says he is better through the middle than auba.

but Very very few strikers at his age come into this league and do well consistantly. Its experience which is great but he would be better going to germany for a season.

10. EmeryCouldnt

EmeryCouldnt Well-Known Member

He's OK. Obviously a young player that isn't quite there. Hasn't impacted on his cameos. His poor touch today on the early chance was very unfortunate. I don't want to be over dramatic or over criticize a new player that will develop... But he isn't doing enough to justify starting in the PL.

Pop Tart likes this.
  11. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

Crap as usual. He's got lower mid-table/relegation fodder level talent & nothing more.

bUt hAlE eNd merchants really need to calm down

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  12. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

Tough game today. He'll really struggle against deep blocks.

13. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Eddie is 4 choice. Martinelli has pace,technical skill, composure, creativity etc.

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  14. Pyres7

Pyres7 Well-Known Member

I think we'll know more when he gets physically bigger. He couldn't deal with even the slightest bit of pressure from the big Sheffield CBs. He needs to learn how to fight them off and make the ball stick, or at least draw a foul.

Martinelli looks so much better though. Can't wait to see him back on the pitch.

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  15. Vibra

Vibra Well-Known Member

I don't see it and I never have. I keep hearing that he's a clinical poacher but the only thing I have to go by is his youth team scoring record

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  16. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

Couldn't get in the Leeds team last year but is supposed to lead our line?

I'm willing to give him time as he's only 21. But we can't be playing him this much, especially in the PL.

Gooner1988TK likes this.
  17. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

geez, is hale end the new target for the bum squad. Get a life guys. Its a good day. We won. We watched Man U and Liverpool get tonked.

Happy Invinvibles day!!!

18. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

He doesnt lead the line. In Arteta's system the CF is more withdrawn and presses and defends from the front. Its more of a V than a spearhead.

19. Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Dennis_Bergkamp_10 Well-Known Member

Ffs he's our striker, so he leads our line. Don't care if he's watching airplanes or presses from the front. Semantics.

20. kash2

kash2 Obsessed With Jury

nopes. Auba leads the line. Nketiah supports. His positioning is central.