• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Even the one time he was put through by Pepe he scuffed his effort wide. It was a Southampton player's touch that forced a save from Foster. Rubbish game and it's driving me nuts that a potentially far better footballer is going to slip through our hands

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Had high hopes for him but hes not PL quality going on his form this season.

Loan eddie out.

nick gould

We shouldn't really be bashing young players coming through. Always felt that he is a striker who cannot strike the ball. He works hard and if the team is putting a lot of balls in the box he will score goals. Some people will mention his goals for the under 21s. He is breaking records there because he is not getting promoted to senior team. That's how average he is as a player. He wouldn't start for any of the premier League teams. Struggled in to start in the championship. You would have to play 4-4-2 to mask some of his limitations.

Remember when @hydrofluoric acid was running around telling everyone how we should bin Laca and give Eddie the starting spot?

Was getting murder threaths beacuse I wanted to sell him for 8.25m.

Laca should be sold no matter what. Giving up hope for Nketiah but there is still time for him. Still top talent! Had chances today. Willing to stick with him for 1-2 years.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Can’t write him off as a footballer completely given his goal scoring records in U21, but he’s very limited and like Pepe not at all suited to the way we want to play. Has had so many chances but not taken them and it’s time to call it (pun intended)

Will probably be a decent goal scorer for a more counter attacking team in the Championship.

15-20m and put it towards Edouard.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Finally losing my hope on him. His close control and touch is far from the required level. Would still give a chance through loan and see how he does

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The problem with our lesser popular players is they play with 2nd string all at the same time and look worse than they are. A lot of guys desperate to impress or scared to play all together.

I remember when he first came back and scored a couple and everyone was sh*tting on Laca begging to get this guy on, now look.

Same bloodthirsty fanbase wanna do the same to Balogun, but luckily he has sense and is bouncing.

emilursin

This guy needs to evolve and develop his game a lot more, feels like he still thinks he is a youth player playing against other youths, but this is senior football,
For me he has yet to take the step up from youth to senior football, and many players and talents struggle to do just that,
the hype he gets reminds me of Solanke, tearing it up at youth level for Chelsea, but just now at 23 finding his level in the championship for Bournemouth,

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Had half an eye on the match but ball was bouncing off him half the game. Just keeps scuffing his efforts aswell. It's not happening for him at all this season.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can’t write him off as a footballer completely given his goal scoring records in U21, but he’s very limited and like Pepe not at all suited to the way we want to play. Has had so many chances but not taken them and it’s time to call it (pun intended)

Will probably be a decent goal scorer for a more counter attacking team in the Championship.

15-20m and put it towards Edouard.

Just play Martinelli as a striker. That’s his position.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I just think back to when I was at the game Vs Everton last February and this lad was so so popular, a fan favourite almost. The two girls behind me in particular loved him. He even scored in the game. Really sad how things are now, feel bad for Eddie because he's been exposed massively and as a youngster not living and to expectations he'll take a lot of the bullets. It's like Iwobi all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom