• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah: Dial 30 For Goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Its 14, 21, 18 g/a during PL season.

I get 14 g/a from the PL website.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/6899/Alexandre-Lacazette/stats?co=1&se=274

I have faith Nketiah will easily replace these numbers. If not then rotate Martinelly and Nketiah and they will easily replace these numbers.
Why would you play Nketiah instead of Martinelli? (unless injured). Surely Martinelli should be given time ahead of Nketiah.

That said, Nketiah hustles and gets into great position, usually a lame finish though.

Pyres7

Work rate alone isn't enough. It's a good trait to have and will buy him minutes on the pitch, but he needs to be more productive. We need a reliable goal scorer even as a second choice striker. Until then he's just another Danny Wellbeck.

I also think he's a bit too small too play CF right now, needs to hit the gym so he can play with his back to goal and hold off PL defenders.

If we sell Lacazette we have to bring in another CF, or move Auba there.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Didn't Martinelli lose his position even before the injury? From my memory, he was on the bench for a while after his fantastic period where he was scoring for fun.
Makes me think was there something else other than the raw ability that Arteta didn't like about him and preferred Edie instead

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Didn't Martinelli lose his position even before the injury? From my memory, he was on the bench for a while after his fantastic period where he was scoring for fun.
Makes me think was there something else other than the raw ability that Arteta didn't like about him and preferred Edie instead

Yeah even when fit Arteta didn't use Martinelli, not even from the bench, which was disappointing for me. However his new deal indicates he's highly rated and he's far too talented not to push for a starting role.

He's a striker for me btw. Lad has ice in his veins. His workmate means he'll press successfully from the front too. Can't wait till he's fit again.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
People who hate on Nketiah and Willock are the same dunces who say Holding and Chambers need more time. I wonder if Nketiah and Willock were proper white lads would people be a lot more forgiving? I find it laughable that some would sell Eddie for Balogun just cos you saw a couple of YouTube videos of the latter. May I remind you that despite how talented Balogun is, he has yet to play against men. Everything about him is theoretical.
Anyways, I think we need accept that they’re in the development stages and they will give you more dodgy performances than great ones but I would like to say in a time whereby everything moved fast, that we at least try and give these boys some patience. Personally, for me 23 is the golden age. It’s the age where most are physically at their best, technically good and experienced enough to know what they’re doing. If a player doesn’t show something by then, chances are he’s not gonna make it. I say 22/23 cos that’s when Ronaldo blew up at United, when Nasri came into his own, Hazard cane into his prowess etc. I haven’t got the data to back it up yet but unless the player is a prodigy, most footballers don’t come into their own until that age.

Some will feel attacked by this :lol:
But I also feel like white lads are afforded a little bit more patience subconsciously by the public for sure.

Saka is clearly above and beyond so he can’t be denied - but if he was just a few levels shy and quietly playing his footy a lot of people would be wondering what he’s doing here and why we can’t get someone else.

No one in particular and not saying it’s an AM thing but yeah its something I’ve noticed.

Are the mods going to do anything about this disgusting race baiting?

Are we not allowed to not rate players any more if they're black?

People should feel free to sh!t on any player for any reason without it being suggested you're a racist FFS.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Hattrick now (with a pen)

Gotta say, didn't like how he didn't even check if his teammate was alright and just grabbed the ball.

Impact

Established Member
It’s the movement for me.

For both goals Eddie takes a few steps opposite to what everyone else is doing which creates the space for the goals.

Finishes look simple enough but it’s the smart movement to make them.

Aevi

Hale End FC
This guy has something as a striker you don't find anywhere.

Pure goalscorer.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tbf, I probably would have scored those three with a gammy zoot hanging off my bottom lip. You can only put it in the net though...

Look at it this way, Xhaka supports Kosovo and Eddie just slapped them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom