• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Not sure who this guy is, would be a good move for Eddie though

Costigan is an Irish dude based in Los Angeles who works for Fox Soccer (which holds the Bundeliga rights in the U.S.). Either he or someone else involved in their Bundesliga coverage may well have some decent sources around Augsburg.

Personally, I'd like to see it. A Bundesliga loan might be just the ticket for Eddie.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Nketiah should get at least on the bench ahead of strikers like Cordova or Richter, he should be better than them.

Augsburg lost all their offensive football in the last months, they lost their whole confidence and now they are playing much more defensively and this don't fits them.

Finnbogason is probably their best player with Max, so don't think he will have good chances to be a starter there. But probably still better than no matches for us this season.

Augsburg need to find their way back to their offensive football, otherwise Nketiah will not help them much and it will not help Nketiah much.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Wherever he goes it must be to start, no point watching his loan team play, he can do that here.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Good move for him if he gets gametime. Bad for us I think, we need a backup in case one of Auba or Laca is injured.

m-due

Augsburg is currently in a relegation battle and depending on their strikers, they might not pin their hopes on a young prospect. He might impress and get himself minutes as well.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Probably has to do with not getting a winger or asking too much for a loan fee (to be put towards the loan fee of the winger). Dominos effect.

He really needs game time. He is one of our biggest talent and has shown great form in every aspect of the game as forward this season bar scoring goals which is something he is really good at but seems to need to more game time to get going.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He really needs game time. He is one of our biggest talent and has shown great form in every aspect of the game as forward this season bar scoring goals which is something he is really good at but seems to need to more game time to get going.

Yeah its a shame, its not like we have cup games to give him minutes, he may make the bench in EL but unlikely to feature.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If he goes, who is our backup striker? Literally no strikers in the squad other than our big two.
Even when we sub Laca or Auba some midfielder comes in, never Nketiah. He wasn't even on the bench against Cardiff as I remember. That's not the way you develop a player.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I mean it'd be good for him to play in Germany obviously, but what's wrong with playing in the Championship instead? It's not League One, plenty of talented youngsters are playing in the Championship. Why exactly is the club against that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom