• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu - Why I'll Never Play for England

SydneyGunnerFan

its a bit harsh he hasnt been picked for a team yet he is a great player and brazil wont pick him they got to get there act together

JazzG

Established Member
Interesting stuff, he has done quite well for us this season. His passing is really good but sometimes he reacts a little too slowly.

Will always remember him last season though at Highbury against man utd, when Sol got sent off him going to the linesman and have a go at him. You could tell by the way he was talking that it meant a lot to him.

thegame24

Established Member
"He protect th boll, He protect the boll" LOL

edu is great for us when I look at the team sheet and think to myself, edu is starting?

those are the times were he performs at his best.

slapz

Too right he shouldnt play for England. He's Brazilian and it's like selling out your country just to get an international game

satan_beckham

chances are he is not likely to play for either country...but wait a minute he also have a portugal passport right??hehe...he can play for 3 countries

Chips&CurrySauce

If Gilberto can get in the Brazil team i see no reason why Edu cant, who is techinically superior. I personally believe he will be capped by Brazil!

thegame24

Established Member
he will be capped eventually, but gilberto suites brazil's style. EDU is very good for us, i dont know about international level.

good luck to him though i want all our players to be capped.
how ray parlour and keown didnt get into england squad is beyond me.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom