• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Leicester vs Arsenal| Wednesday 23rd September 19:45| https://carabaocup.live/ for £10

What’s the result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You’re joking. :lol:

2-F7-E955-E-9544-40-F0-A45-D-AC537-AF04507.jpg

He’s got form for going about saying this apparently.

Almost every lower league fanbase he’s played for has said “Great player but an absolute c*nt”

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sky Sports put this up before our match tonight, interviewer could use a good slap...

...****s :lol:

1355257750059.gif

#NeverForgetThough

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sky Sports put this up before our match tonight, interviewer could use a good slap...

1355257750059.gif

#NeverForgetThough
Nah, you don't focus on the interviewer. That's a lesson from Wenger in eloquence and class.

Said it in the Liverpool thread, even the very best managers, and some would say especially those, like Klopp, Pep, Ferguson and all the all the others would get schooled by Wenger in how to conduct themselves properly.

Manberg

Predator

1355257750059.gif

#NeverForgetThough

****housery from Wenger. "I cannot fault the effort from our team". When you lose to a side 4 divisions below you, not looking for the problems within yourselves reeks of a lack of ambition and a lack of winning mentality.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

1355257750059.gif

#NeverForgetThough

What a beautiful human being Arsène Wenger is. That line of questioning was audaciously goading. The way he kept his composure was something else.

**** of a reporter. Acting like it’s the first ever cup upset in football history.

GDeep™

League is very weak
****housery from Wenger. "I cannot fault the effort from our team". When you lose to a side 4 divisions below you, not looking for the problems within yourselves reeks of a lack of ambition and a lack of winning mentality.
What you on about lack of respect and winning mentality? Is Wenger the most successful manager in this competition? You wanted him to kill his players for the media?

Pipe down you clown.

Manberg

Predator
What you on about lack of respect and winning mentality? Is Wenger the most successful manager in this competition? You wanted him to kill his players for the media?

Pipe down you clown.

When you play sh*t you need to tell your fans you were sh*t, you need to be honest about your problems so that you can find the ways to solve them.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When you play sh*t you need to tell your fans you were sh*t, you need to be honest about your problems so that you can find the ways to solve them.
I’m sure he was honest with his players, which is all that matters. Attacking your players in public is something that Wenger has NEVER done.

I’m not even sure we played **** either, think we missed chances which cost us. We lost on penalties too. It was a close game, not like we didn’t turn up and got battered or showed no effort etc.

Manberg

Predator
I’m sure he was honest with his players, which is all that matters. Attacking your players in public is something that Wenger has NEVER done.

I’m not even sure we played **** either, think we missed chances which cost us. We lost on penalties too. It was a close game, not like we didn’t turn up and got battered or showed no effort etc.

We were sh*t. You can avoid angering individual players whilst being honest with the fanbase when you make valid criticisms of the whole team. Wenger did not do that in that interview. In fact, he made it sound as if we were faultless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom