• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Vitória S.C. vs Arsenal | Wednesday November 6 KO: 15:50 GMT | BT Sport 2

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Mustafi cuffing his ears to travelling Arsenal fans.

These players really couldn’t give a toss.

Young players aside, haven’t disliked an Arsenal squad more. Why is he cuffing his ears to the fans for?

chessygoal

Nothing good to take from that game.
Wing play : Tierney got nothing all game. AMN was constantly ignored by Pepe.
CB : I'm convinced that we could play with 10 CB and still be easy attack against. Holding seems far from his level before his injury.
Forwards : they all tracked back pretty well, but were all very poor with the very few chances they add. Too many bad pass killed our very few offensive moves.

Polar Bear

Forget the result.

We got outshot and outplayed by a bunch of nobodies.

This is embarrassing.

There are no signs or indication that there has been any improvement or will be any improvement under Emery.

He has actually dragged us down. We have got worse.

If the upper management has any respect for the club, they would fire him immediately.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Was unable to watch the game, but read somewhere that we only successfully made one pass into their penalty area? Surely that can’t be true? :lol: Sounds too ridiculous to possibly be right and yet we have been playing so unbelievably poor I didn’t reject the statement outright

Kingofthebongo

Mustafi cuffing his ears to travelling Arsenal fans.

These players really couldn’t give a toss.

Young players aside, haven’t disliked an Arsenal squad more. Why is he cuffing his ears to the fans for?

Why wouldn't he? He has been ridiculed (rightly or wrongly) for the better part of 2 years. He dislikes us, we dislike him - we need to get him out of here ASAP.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Why wouldn't he? He has been ridiculed (rightly or wrongly) for the better part of 2 years. He dislikes us, we dislike him - we need to get him out of here ASAP.

Because the whole world just witnessed the club captain do it and get slaughtered for it, this right here is why Mustafi shouldn't play for us in any game, he is just a complete ***** and ignorant to what is going on around him.

He was openly shopped around Europe during the summer and rumour has it he was the one who made it difficult and wanted to stay. Complete ignorance to the situation, does he think cupping his ears to the fans right now is a good idea because he scored a header in a weak EL game? A few minutes later he almost scored an own goal ffs.. :facepalm:

Is he or does he think he is showing solidarity with Xhaka, trying to take a bullet by making things worse, has to be one of our wierdest players in the history of the club.

kenshinSG

Mustafi openly said the players were not comfortable with 3 at the back as they have not used it for a long time.
Very damming that Unai is costing the club

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I got so bored I told my Mrs we could watch a movie at half time so I missed the goal. **** you Unai Emery. You've drained my passion for this sport.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Forget the result.

We got outshot and outplayed by a bunch of nobodies.

This is embarrassing.

There are no signs or indication that there has been any improvement or will be any improvement under Emery.

He has actually dragged us down. We have got worse.

If the upper management has any respect for the club, they would fire him immediately.
It should have been done straight away and Freddie given caretaker for Leicester.

Hypothetically I'm sticking my house on js beating Leicester. In reality I'll stick 20 quid on as we are certain to win it and Emery will roll on until it's no longer possible for us to qualify for the CL. And if that happens we will demonstrate we have zero leadership anywhere and follow Uniteds path of quick fire management.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Mustafi openly said the players were not comfortable with 3 at the back as they have not used it for a long time.
Very damming that Unai is costing the club

Dont know why we have gone back to a 3 but its kind of mute what Mustafi has to say about it when he doesnt look comfortable in a 3, 4 or 5, even a 6 vs 1 when that goal went in last night :lol:

teamsoutheast

I was actually quite impressed with Vitoria. They were very organised and have a very structured setup. Poor defending once again for the goal. There were enough defensive numbers to have dealt with that situation and nobody took charge. Frustrating, but we are currently top of the group.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Was unable to watch the game, but read somewhere that we only successfully made one pass into their penalty area? Surely that can’t be true? :lol: Sounds too ridiculous to possibly be right and yet we have been playing so unbelievably poor I didn’t reject the statement outright

Careful, apparently posting that you didn't watch the game is a crime in these parts @Big Poppa

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Feel the same way, I just got home picking up jr from kindergarten so we played Cops and robbers instead, missed most of the game and it didn´t bother me.. thats sad.
TBF, having fun with the kids is such a privilege and a blessing, man. Enjoy that. One day jr will have a life of his own and may not want to include you.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Careful, apparently posting that you didn't watch the game is a crime in these parts @Big Poppa

He was unable to. I get that.

Declaring you deliberately chose not to, I don’t.

Nobody said it was a crime. I just find it odd. It’s not just you either

zhaggy

TBF, having fun with the kids is such a privilege and a blessing, man. Enjoy that. One day jr will have a life of his own and may not want to include you.

Thats so true, pretty soon i will be the embarrassing dad. I hear that will change in their mid 20s though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom