• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Martinez: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I quite like Leno but nice to have a keeper with actual presence in Martinez who can claim a cross, feels like we've lacked that for years. A few poor passes but with the way keepers are asked to play nowadays that can happen. Even Allison had a few bad moments tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I never thought that he saved the TAA deflection shot in last min. Damn impressive save that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@American_Gooner when Emi when an error and hit the ball straight at Firmino, and the ball is in turn flying towards our goal...

tumblr_inline_pp1mbgGecF1r9e5iz_400.png

@American_Gooner when the goal just goes wide, meaning Emi got away with it...

gcaua.jpg
I've never had agenda against Emi, I just pointed out that he's largely been crap when he's played for Arsenal. Glad he's doing well now though.

Bloodbather

Established Member

That save at the last minute was incredible. I thought it bounced off the bar but nope, just a great save.

Ciscoo

I didn’t rate him before, so I genuinely have no idea where these performances came from. I even thought the error might kill his momentum but he continues to look very assured.

It looks like Woj and Fabianski were right: the old GK coaches were bums.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Petr Cech having influence at Chelsea might mean they come in for him, if he rates him of course.

No brainer really, he’s much better than Kepa.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I reckon that new goalkeeping coach has improved him quite a lot. He was never this commanding before. He always had the shot stopping ability but he usually came out flapping and punching when balls came into the box.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Excellent display, ultimately won us the game.

Will say though, it did seem like we were instructed not to have the ball given that he mostly played long balls to VVD

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Honestly if this isn't just a purple patch he needs to be our keeper.

Loves the club (been here the longest??) he's bigger than Leno and as good a shot stopper

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Honestly if this isn't just a purple patch he needs to be our keeper.

Loves the club (been here the longest??) he's bigger than Leno and as good a shot stopper

That’s the difficulty really, isn’t it? We’ve seen it consistently from Leno for two seasons but only for 10 games from Martinez. We should probably be looking to sell one of them this summer if we get a good offer. Personally I’d sell Martinez.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That’s the difficulty really, isn’t it? We’ve seen it consistently from Leno for two seasons but only for 10 games from Martinez. We should probably be looking to sell one of them this summer if we get a good offer. Personally I’d sell Martinez.

If self sabotage was a post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom