• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Do you think Huddersfield will be a good club for him to develop at? What is the manager like

The Cowleys (brothers) seem very down to earth. They did very well at Lincoln, and so far they've managed to get Huddersfield out of the relegation zone at least. The squad is very poor though.

I'd be very surprised if he is not given ample playing time. There isn't much quality in the current side. So in that regard, it should be a good move for him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
The Cowleys (brothers) seem very down to earth. They did very well at Lincoln, and so far they've managed to get Huddersfield out of the relegation zone at least. The squad is very poor though.

I'd be very surprised if he is not given ample playing time. There isn't much quality in the current side. So in that regard, it should be a good move for him.
Yeh game time is the key, but sometimes if you are playing regularly in a badly run system/poor manager you can regress. We saw that for some players under Emery here:lol:

I hope he is given a good platform to boost his fitness and confidence, something he's been lacking a bit as of late.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Couldn't of sent him to a worse club ffs.

Manberg

Predator
It’s important he plays every week. Quality of players around him don’t matter much. If he stands out due to his quality over his teammates that can only be good for his confidence.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/spor.../smith-rowe-huddersfield-town-cowley-17604099

Huddersfield Town have "the most exciting young attacking player in English football"
Danny Cowley on transfer window signing Emile Smith Rowe from Arsenal

"I think the young players will really benefit from their experiences.

"As well as that, we wanted to bring in some enthusiasm and energy and quality at the top end of the pitch and being able to bring in Emile Smith Rowe - for us, we see him as the most exciting young attacking player in English football.

"He has played quite a lot of football - a lot of 23s football - and a good number of first-team games for Arsenal as well.

"So we are really pleased to be able to bring him in - I have to say we are thankful to Arsenal (and to Sheffield United and Leicester with Richard and Andy) - and we are looking to create more balance in the group.

"The Championship is a relentless league, the games come thick and fast, and you need that balance and competition for places, which gives you a bounce and that lift on the training ground."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom