• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I know about his rep in youth football. But I have never watched this guy and been impressed

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Saka has pressure, he could go through a spell of it not going well him.

Why is it willock ,Nelson etc favoured? They have not delivered. Not saying esr is our saviour but play the lad the odd pl game against lesser opponents and in Europe etc.

Saka has done well yes and he's clearly the cream of the crop. But with Nelson he's never had a consistent run in the team really, he'll play a couple of games max then immediately out of the team and people have completely written him off as a result. While Willock almost never plays in his best position. Let's not forget AMN is now 23 and only now becoming an important player for the team, pre-lockdown he was completely written off now he's a starter in the big games because of his importance to our game plan and he's an international. Our fans have no patience whatsoever.

Pyres7

As long as we play a 2 man midfield I don't see him getting many games. If we go back to 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, the opportunities should open up for ESR, Saka (further up the pitch instead of LWB), Willock, Nelson.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
17 years old here, only injuries will stop this lad imho.

I like how he always make himself available as a passing option to help our team keeping possession. A good performance there. But let’s not make him like he is the next iniesta/kdb, he is far from that standard.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Then you didn't watch him at Huddersfield. He had a couple decent Arsenal games too.
They almost got relegated last season and no one came for him. Its not like he was doing a Mason mount in the championship everyone knew. Anyway we will see

Keplaz

They almost got relegated last season and no one came for him. Its not like he was doing a Mason mount in the championship everyone knew. Anyway we will see
They were in trouble when he showed up. He was a major reason they stayed up. They were lacking a decent 10/8. And he was a major factor to them staying up.

He also only spent half a season there and not the whole season like Mason Mount. Ask the Huddersfield fans how much they rate him. Players older than him were saying he was an example. They wanted him back.

He got injured in pre season otherwise he'd have gone somewhere or be playing for us. Smith Rowe is severely underestimated and under appreciated here. Let him get fit then judge him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The best ability is availability. It's time for him to be available. He's injured far too often to get excited about at the moment.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure he'll get enough games for us this season.

Ideally he should have been loaned out to someone like Brighton or Newcastle.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

To be fair to him I think he would have been a lot closer to first team had it not been for his constant injuries.

A couple journalists report that Arteta is eager to work with him (have him train with senior squad).

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The best ability is availability. It's time for him to be available. He's injured far too often to get excited about at the moment.
But the more he is injured the more his hype will grow with Arsenal fans. Our players seem to get rated higher when they are injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom