• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So weird seeing an actual creative midfielder, someone adept at playing between the lines, receiving the ball, turning, capable of playing a pass. So so odd. Criminal that all our hopes rest on this guy tho, absolutely highlights the failures of the last transfer window combined with the whole Özil situation. You worry with ESR's injury record but there's no doubting his talent.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Could be a real handy player for the rest of the season as long as he avoids injury, good in the half spaces which is key.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If ESR can overcome his injury issues ( Which I think are more growth related than anything) I really see him becoming a staple of the first team. He's a fantastic talent.

Symbia

He's supposed to be our silver bullet but it seems like Ayo Saka has taken the position.

Highly rated by both the club fan base and the back room staff. Will do well if he overcomes the rather injury hiccups.

Anticipating more of him in cup games this season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He was so good at Huddersfield last year as @GoonerJeeves would agree.

Turned their season around and they survived handily. If he wasn’t on loan there most of the PL would’ve been after them.

Pretty sure Town would have gone down without him. In addition, he was carefully managed by the Cowleys. They took care not too overplay him.

I just think he needs those kinds of consistent runs, and I fear he will not get it here.

Polar Bear

Would love to see him play the next prem game against Sp**s, yeah yeah yeah I know you will all say crazy big game too throw him into, but so what? we are not creating nothing and the same old players will not do any better.. be brave and try someone completely different, start Willian against Sp**s and it will be the same old crap and dejavu.

Start him, if we lose we lose, but I can't see it being any worse as we create nothing

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Would love to see him play the next prem game against Sp**s, yeah yeah yeah I know you will all say crazy big game too throw him into, but so what? we are not creating nothing and the same old players will not do any better.. be brave and try someone completely different, start Willian against Sp**s and it will be the same old crap and dejavu.

Start him, if we lose we lose, but I can't see it being any worse as we create nothing
Too early for him because of the injury. Think both him and Martinelli should be used more for the second part of the season

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's not ready for the league and you guys will just chew him and spit him out and add him to the pile with the rest and claim he's not good enough.

You lot campaigned for Willock and look at him, and he is ahead in his development.

It is only worth doing if we stick by ESR through thick and thin and play him regardless. Will cost us the season but we might get a Saka out of it.

We all know barring a catastrophe personnel wise this isn't happening. He needs to cut his teeth elsewhere simple as.

Bloodbather

Established Member

He's not ready for the league and you guys will just chew him and spit him out and add him to the pile with the rest and claim he's not good enough.

Not at this point most won't. If the team was playing adequately, sure. Right now fans are at the point where they'd rather see a youngster play badly than the established players.

Reactions: JCB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom