• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Rennes have made contact with the club, unclear whether it's a loan or permanent

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think martinez is a decent keeper but lack ambition he rather to spend his career being 3rd choice keeper than moving to club where he can be starter

Don't know,but someone would give him chance if he has quality ? Cech wasn't in his level for some time and Leno came this summer.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
with Ospina also on loan, I reckon we are keeping our options open as Cech will be gone this summer

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I wonder how long before a club fields a team full of on loan players. It's going that way!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Aren't Macey on loan as well? Who will be our new nr 3? That giant of a lad that i have totally forgotten the name of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom