• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
And who do you suggest we loan to be number 1? As Leno isn’t better than Emi Martinez.

He most definitely is

Just pluck some second fiddle GK in the prem that wants a slightly higher wage and be done with it

Jonas Lössl is a good shout

Iceman10

Established Member
He is better than two of the top 4 teams keepers.

ok, maybe I am wrong, but ideally would leave it to next summer (or mid-season window) to decide who is #1 and who should be sold. I’m also ok with bringing in one of Partey and Aouar, not both, and that is easily done without selling either of our GK’s this window.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Arteta is head of transfers with Edu now, if he wants to sell Martinez and pick up Raya then he'll do it and he wants it.

I don't think that'll be the case though but this is a different Arsenal than it was with Raul/Emery.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why are people crying ffs?
You can't have two quality players in one position especially for a club like us.
No one, I mean absolutely no one will pay that amount of money on most of our bums.

We're selling one of the most valuable players in our squad to raise funds so as to fix our midfield. But I guess you can't please everyone.

I imagine if Coutinho was an arsenal player, AM would have lost their **** when he was sold to Barca
:lol:

Clubs make difficult decisions all the time. Özil was sold to help fund the Bale transfer. Sneijder and robben were sold to help fund the Ronaldo transfer.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nobody has a problem with the sales though, just not at these low prices. Again, you wanted to give Sok away for free you.

Sokratis can sign a contract with another club in 4 months. If we can get out of paying him a few million between now and next June why not do it? It seems like Napoli is the only club that he’ll leave for so if they don’t want to pay anything for him letting him leave for free is the next best option.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In reality what are the chances of really needing to use a backup keeper through a whole season? Its very slim if you have a top goalie. They dont ever need a proper rest and only weird circumstances get them injured.

Also we can quite easily wait until the last week of the window to secure a backup keeper after we know what funds are left AFTER signing top targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom