• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emiliano Martínez (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Being serious though, hilarious that Arsène looked at this and was like... "Nah, goalkeepers are fine, what Arsenal need is a new tiny number 10!"

The contrast between our defence and attack during certain seasons at the Emirates is so weird.

You had Cesc and Robin, two league winning caliber players...with the likes of Almunia and Djourou also starting, who were relegation level players in the top flight ffs :lol:

Arsène had no respect for defenders or defensive football, he'd rather have 6 mini number 10s then proper CBs.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You don't want anything distracting you from Martinez leaving :lol:
If there was a big offer for Leno coming in, I would be fine with selling. But right now with his HG status and contract situation making him more attractive, there's a bigger market for Martinez. It's not ideal but someone has to make way in order to generate funds.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Where do you get that he would not extend? He wants to be number one and who does not want to be? Has he earned the right to stay in the team based on his performances on a consistent level? If you go around selling players because in an interview they said they want to be playing then you will end up with no player.

Leno is just back from an injury. Any occurrence and we are exposed again. We have back to back games and in all competitions. We need to keep our best keepers. Simple. Increase his contract and let them earn their spots.

You're the one who said "he would extend". I have not said he will not extend. :lol:

There are rumours he wants to be #1 and there are rumours of bids for him. Arsenal has stated that they want to renew players with 2 years in contract or sell them.

So everything hints more at him not wanting to renew at this point, rather than him wanting to.

I hope he does, but if not, the club cannot be blamed for selling this apparently the most loyal guy on planet Earth.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Being serious though, hilarious that Arsène looked at this and was like... "Nah, goalkeepers are fine, what Arsenal need is a new tiny number 10!"

The contrast between our defence and attack during certain seasons at the Emirates is so weird.

You had Cesc and Robin, two league winning caliber players...with the likes of Almunia and Djourou also starting, who were relegation level players in the top flight ffs :lol:

Also Gerry Peyton to blame. F*cking dinosaur of a GK coach.

No coincidence that Fabianski, Szczesny and even Almunia to a lesser extent went up a level after they left while Cech’s form went off a cliff as soon as he signed for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
£20 million for Emi will only be a good deal if we use the funds to get someone like Partey in.

Anyone remember when Don Vito had that good run of form. That big nose was getting in the way of everything

Fulham away 2009, won 1-0 and Vito got man of the match...think he saved every shot that day with his face ffs :lol:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I dont think its a good decision to sell him think he did enough to showed us he can be a good back-up or even our first keeper. but for 20 million it might me tempted if we need to strenghten in other areas

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
I have a friend who went Uni in Hull and told me there's like 1 nightclub and only students really go and Vito Mannone was like the king of Hull. Like the only guy in VIP getting all the girls :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Girls from Hull..I have no experience on that geography. Sounds like a kebab after late night drinking, could hit exactly the right spot but equally will give you the ****s next morning.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The guy literally cost us the CL ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom