• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates Stadium: Pictures, Info, Anything..

thierrys_girl

Established Member
story_emirates09092005.jpg

Want to share the latest pictures of our new stadium with your fellow gooners? This is the place to do it.

Below are a couple of links to pictures of the stadium from January, enjoy looking at how far it has come from the beginning of the year until now.

January

February

February 2

March

March 2

April

Stadium roof structure joined

April 2

May

May 2

June

OleJose

Nice to see it's still being built. I wish they would have another couple of webcams on arsenal.com on the inside of the stadium so we could see all the progress being made. At the moment the exterior isnt coming on a lot as all the development is happening inside the ground so the current webcam doesn't show an awful lot.

OleJose

Oh yeah...forgot to add that it looks fantastic. Can't wait to take my seat (if i can get a fcuking ticket)

yoinkster

I can see where my seat's going to be on that picture :D
assuming the gaping hole in the middle is going to be the tunnel :p
Looks better than whl already ;)

OleJose

Wrong! The gaping hole is just an access road. The stand shown is behind the North goal.

yoinkster

fair enough then ... seem I'll have to wait to see my seat :(
I can't wait to move in though, from all the artists conceptions and virtual tours it's looking like it's going to be a 5 star spa with the ocassional football match going on !!

OneProudGooner

Established Member
I'll only go wow when it's finally done cos at the moment it looks like a construction site which it is, I want to see the stadium as the artists see it for real! ;D

arsenal05

I want to see the stadium as the artists see it for real!
I AGREE!!! the artists make it look brilliant!! then u look at it now and u think oh great we gettin an old trafford!!

arsewhole

anyone else think that people should call the place ashburton grove? that name emirates gives me the ****s. sounds like its the home of a nba team or something.

OleJose

arsewhole said:
anyone else think that people should call the place ashburton grove? that name emirates gives me the ****s. sounds like its the home of a nba team or something.

I used to think that but "Emirates" is so much easier to write than Ashburton Grove.

gooner4eva

I dont like the name "Emirates" either. Sounds like the fiefdom of some Arab sheikh...rather than the home of football. It seems to be coming up pretty fast. No problems with opening the 2006 season there....unlike Wembley.

arsenal05

Originally posted by arsewhole:

I used to think that but "Emirates" is so much easier to write than Ashburton Grove.

at first i thought ashburton sounded really good but wen i heard emirates i thought it sounded a lot more modern!!

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom