• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates Stadium: Pictures, Info, Anything..

go49oner

Established Member
Amazing what lengths this club is willing to go to impress one man.

Never felt there was anything wrong with the pitch, but who am I to argue with Arsène

RC8

Established Member
go49oner said:

Never felt there was anything wrong with the pitch, but who am I to argue with Arsène

Apparently Wenger felt the pitch was slowing down our counter attacks. It is because a decent amount of plastic filaments were used to help the grass settle in, and these cause more friction than grass on the ball, therefore slowing it down.

If we can pass the ball quicker, we will play better, that's a fact, as our through balls this year have often not been as quick as they were at Highbury. Still, I'm not sure if this is fully necessary, as the pitch was in great shape for most of the season, but if Wenger thinks it will be worth it, then so be it.

silky

RC8 said:
go49oner said:

Apparently Wenger felt the pitch was slowing down our counter attacks. It is because a decent amount of plastic filaments were used to help the grass settle in, and these cause more friction than grass on the ball, therefore slowing it down.

If we can pass the ball quicker, we will play better, that's a fact, as our through balls this year have often not been as quick as they were at Highbury. Still, I'm not sure if this is fully necessary, as the pitch was in great shape for most of the season, but if Wenger thinks it will be worth it, then so be it.

Does this not also have a negative effect in that we will surely never learn to be **** teams playing on **** pitches up North!!!

RC8

Established Member
silky said:
RC8 said:
go49oner said:

Does this not also have a negative effect in that we will surely never learn to be s**t teams playing on s**t pitches up North!!!

Hopefully we will never learn to be **** teams ;)

Seriously though, I think it's better if we can make sure we have 3 points at home against those very same teams, instead of having to come back and draw the game because we couldn't kill the game from the beginning.

It will only make the pitch like it was at Highbury, it isn't a big deal.

Lev

Does anybody know at what times i can park near the stadium? They've got permit holder parking which is reasonable considering theres a football stadium there, but is there ever a time when you can park freely? I need to go to the armoury but im worried about where to park. cheers

NORTHLONDONGOONER!

If I were you Lev, I would just get the train, but depending on where you live it could be expensive, but for me its around £3 from Cockfosters. Lev, Do you know Finsbury park well? I know a good little place, near Finsbury Park Train Station. Again, I don't know how you would enter Finsbury Park, but before you come to the train station bridge, there is a little car washing place to your right, as you get closer to the bride. Just before there, there is a little slip road, where you can pull in and park for nothing, as far as I can remember.

Lev

NORTHLONDONGOONER! said:
If I were you Lev, I would just get the train, but depending on where you live it could be expensive, but for me its around £3 from Cockfosters. Lev, Do you know Finsbury park well? I know a good little place, near Finsbury Park Train Station. Again, I don't know how you would enter Finsbury Park, but before you come to the train station bridge, there is a little car washing place to your right, as you get closer to the bride. Just before there, there is a little slip road, where you can pull in and park for nothing, as far as I can remember.

Yeah but the thing is im a lazy bastard. lol. I want to drive up there, there has to be times when the parking restrictions are lifted hasnt there? Arsenal cant have made 2 big Arsenal stores around the stadium to attract customers if parking is impossible.......can they?

Lev

Think i might ring up the armoury, see if they can tell me where i can park. Can you use disabled badges in permit holder parking spaces?

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Oh my word the Emirates held x factor auditions and did the launch... wait I have x factor on my TV, ahh!

Arsenal_Soldier

EMIR8_SOLDIER said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=P2rLFnQWqUw i think toure and eboue will have a shout arsenal_soldier

That always makes me smile. :D

They should well celebrate Ade's goals like that, much better than Ade and Thierry's high-heel seduction waltz.

number_0

Established Member
probebly hlebs car, you can probebly see him hiding in the passenger seat waiting for them to move so he can go clubbing.

seriously, considering it was after the chelsea game, and henry used to OWN an SLR, i think its henrys car, he is probebly the one picturing all this

EMIR8_SOLDIER

Established Member
number_0 said:
probebly hlebs car, you can probebly see him hiding in the passenger seat waiting for them to move so he can go clubbing.

seriously, considering it was after the chelsea game, and henry used to OWN an SLR, i think its henrys car, he is probebly the one picturing all this

stop lying man, aint no hleb!! i only saw djourou at the end man

Latest posts

Top Bottom