• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emirates Stadium: Pictures, Info, Anything..

tam1886

Established Member
tam1886 said:
My friend showed me a website where people take photos of buildings. They might be derelict, in construction, in the process of demolition or just in normal use buildings, but these guys find their way in and photograph them. They have a few threads with photos which i thought some in here might like. The links below hold most of what i could find on the website so i put them up for anyone who is interested to have a look at.

The non-Arsenal related pictures on the website are fascinating too and well worthwhile having a look at i think.

Highbury demolition - http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/sho ... nal&page=2

Emirates development - http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/sho ... ht=arsenal

Some more Emirates - http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/sho ... ht=arsenal

Hope this isnt a repost, but i couldnt be arsed going through 150 odd pages to find out.

Posted it in the lobby and dump before i remembered about this place.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Some great pictures there. I worked at the Emirates when it was being built, but like an absolute **** i forgot to take my camera and didnt charge my phone.

Tony Montana

Established Member
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
Some great pictures there. I worked at the Emirates when it was being built, but like an absolute **** i forgot to take my camera and didnt charge my phone.

I'm sorry but we are considering you for demotion. It doesn't look good for you mate.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
GUNNERS4L1FE said:

I'm sorry but we are considering you for demotion. It doesn't look good for you mate.

:? Why.

seb_afc

Established Member
GUNNERS4L1FE said:
Tony Montana said:
GUNNERS4L1FE said:

:? Why.

I think its known as a joke mate. haha

Tony Montana

Established Member
Some spud seriously thinks that we should have done a ground share. :lol: We are not crippled by our debt either.

I still think both us and Arsenal made a huge mistake in not building a shared stadium. It is crippling them as a club to pay the debts and may cost them 4th (hopefully) and the CL. We could fill it just as easily as them, it worked in Madrid why not in North London? What about a retrospective offer to pay for half the Stadium? Everything is already in place.

tam1886

Established Member
Tony Montana said:
Some spud seriously thinks that we should have done a ground share. :lol: We are not crippled by our debt either.

I still think both us and Arsenal made a huge mistake in not building a shared stadium. It is crippling them as a club to pay the debts and may cost them 4th (hopefully) and the CL. We could fill it just as easily as them, it worked in Madrid why not in North London? What about a retrospective offer to pay for half the Stadium? Everything is already in place.
What about ****ing off son?

Its the easiest way i can put it. I dont think anyone would have wanted this on our side.

nidza7

Established Member
Tony Montana said:

I still think both us and Arsenal made a huge mistake in not building a shared stadium. It is crippling them as a club to pay the debts and may cost them 4th (hopefully) and the CL. We could fill it just as easily as them, it worked in Madrid why not in North London? What about a retrospective offer to pay for half the Stadium? Everything is already in place.[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:p :p :p :p

Viper

Established Member
Tony Montana said:

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!

That is all.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
The figures are dizzying, especially when it is factored in that the waiting list for season tickets has risen to 41,000 – it was 32,000 when Arsenal left Highbury – and that plans are seriously being made to increase the capacity of the Emirates Stadium to 100,000. There are, apparently, no architectural or building reasons, only transport ones, for it not to take place although, naturally, and despite demand, the club remain cautious as to whether it is viable.
http://sport.independent.co.uk/football ... 996144.ece

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
definitely viable. but 100k is a little too much. lets go slower somewhere between 75k-80k in the next 5-10 years would be reasonable and very profitable. i think they are going to add tiers on top to make it as tall as maybe nou camp or benerbau(sp).

i am not local but whats the transport reasons? congestions?

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
definitely much much more than that. arsenal's tickets are the most expensive

Top Bottom