• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

England training at Arsenal?

WHAFC

If England are training at Arsenal's training ground, which they are, where are our boys training? Bad enough that a selected few players get involved in uneccessary friendlies, but surely we should draw the line at having our training ground hijacked by Svens men. Or is this a Wenger trade off, "you can use our jumpers as goalposts provided you don't pick our players".

KingReyes

Established Member
Maybe there is a schedule of some sort?
For example. England in the mornings and Arsenal in the afternoon maybe??

WHAFC

I just hope those Northern ****, the Neville Nonces & Nicky Butt Plug aren't made too welcome.

Adam

Established Member
Personally, i welcome it. It makes top players envious of our club - and the more they realise Arsenal are superior, the better.

Of couse, we have seen almost every top club visit our training facilities and try to emulate Arsène and his techniques in every manner. That is the only annoyance.

We will have to put up with this when we have a true footballing messiah in our ranks.

A

Anonymous

It's not the first time England have trained at London Colney.

Visitors are only allowed access to specific areas of the ground anyway. Anywhere else, like the staff rooms, require security clearance.

Beckham once said that London Colney is indeed one of the best training centres he has been to, with a swimming pool that allows for adjustable depth, a clean room for when you finish training on the pitch, a top class restaurant and a high tech gym, amongst others.

The depth of the swimming pool can be adjusted for players who are nursing injuries, like a strained thigh muscle, for example. Running in the water strengthens the leg muscles.

When players finish training on the pitch, they enter a "clean room". Arsène is very particular about the cleanliness of the interior areas, and in the clean room players are washed down, given robes and flip flops. Now clean of any dirt and mud, only then can they proceed back into London Colney.

It really is amazing.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom