• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

Stumped

If it's not us I hope Sunderland win the league. Need Moyes to shove it up to the Mancs and make Mourinho cry.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Liverpool's new Keeper Karius out for at least 2 months with a broken hand.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Looking forward to watching Mesut and Alexis link up again. That's as good as a trophy as far as I'm concerned. :drool:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Hull City squad photo 2016/17
1f602.png
1f602.png
#HCAFC#TheBigLeague
CpAzdEyWcAAtVEq.jpg

Curtis Davies #6Verifierat konto‏@TheCurtisDavies

We are moaning (myself included) that we lack a striker and other signings but lets put things in perspective

they are selling to a championship team :(

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Newcastle bottom of the Championship tonight. :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I was talking to St Johnson fan in work today. They had a behind closed doors match against Man City and the staff were shocked at Rahmeem Sterling. All pace nothing else, couldn't believe he moved for what he did to who he did and that on that performance he was a very poor player.

I rate the lad so highly would have loved to seen him with us so this took me a bit by surprise but if, going by what he said, it's not surprising Pep is looking at wide players.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom