• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

Gooner_Delhi

Maybe this might be the reason for England flopping on international stage

Betting on who could get the most song titles into an interview!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Easily one of the best transfers of the summer. Everton are going to be such a threat this year.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Finding it hard to see past United this season. Mourinhos experience in the league and getting over the line combined with a rotation for the Europa league with the likes of Zlatan getting a rest will help them.

City are a close threat but I think Pep will struggle adopting to no winter break and the inevitable break down of Aguero. Next year Pep will do it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sad to hear about Dalian Atkinson dying the way he did. He was playing when I was getting into football.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

This guy...

2hdWqRW.jpg

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I don't think the winter break will be at christmas. It'll be either before or after the Christmas period.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom