• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

novarek

Winter break is such a poor idea, the PL now is just another peasant league. Not even needed now if the idea was to make teams more competitive in Europe thanks to the new CL rules.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Huge, changes the Manchester Derby a lot. I'm impressed the FA had the guts to do it for such a big game.

Aevi

Hale End FC
You're impressed the F.A went out of their way to give Man United a huge advantage?

Have you been asleep for the last twenty years?
Yeah, I've realized that :lol:

Oh well, **** both Manchester clubs. Hoping for a boring draw, I don't want either side celebrating.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bugger! Really was hoping for Pep to kick Mourinho's arse.

Oh well. Iheanacho will have to create some magic and hope Sane is ready to play.

OG J0E

Don't know if the appeal will be seen as frivolous enough for an extra game ban, but here's hoping.

Top Bottom