• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2016/17

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Really looking forward to the Manc Derby.
Going against the grain and picking City for the win by 1 goal, even though I'm half expecting a boring draw.

nick gould

Silva is quality, super silky.
Silva made Pogba look like a Sunday league player. Pep is a good manager. He made silver play as a central midfielder the same way Tottenham converted the little Croatian modeic from wing to holding mid before they sold to real and in fairness Wenger did the same with Carzola.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
They've instructed the referees to enforce these new rules against shirt holding and pulling and they're punishing him for doing that?

I didn't see either situation mentioned; maybe they weren't good calls, but it does seem kind of weird.

Last edited:

Reverse Flash

They've instructed the referees to enforce these new rules against shirt holding and pulling and they're punishing him for doing that?

I didn't see either situation mentioned; maybe they weren't good calls, but it does seem kind of weird.
Penalties are just a smoke screen for what he really did, asking other refs to look away and what not.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

The man who is a serial penalty king went absolutely batshit crazy with this rule....

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There was a bit of flack on here and elsewhere about Pep being a money manager but so far he has beat everything in sight with pretty much the same Team City had last season. Stones and Bravo (lately) being the only two real consistent additions.

Nearly all his new signings have been on the outside looking in.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
3000.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I thought England had moved on from Glen Johnson and Jagielka. Bizarre selections.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I thought England had moved on from Glen Johnson and Jagielka. Bizarre selections.
What is stranger about Glen Johnson's selection is that Joel Ward has barely had a look in because he plays for a relegation-candidate team, but now CP is playing well and Stoke isn't and he still isn't getting selected. The man is so underrated, I'd feel very hard done by here. This was his chance to get some recognition.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Henderson and Dier are basically the only midfielders, Alli is more of an attacking. If one of Henderson/Dier gets injured their midfield will look very suspect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom