• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ls-racial-bias-in-english-football-commentary

Same way a lot of Arsenal fans assess players too btw lol. Been arguing against it for years on here, I remember when people would sh*t on Adebayor and many of the African players particularly but big up someone like Bendtner for reasons beyond what was happening on the pitch.

I always find African signings do not get the same amount of patience as say, Tierney will get for example who will have ample room to make mistakes. They pretty much have to hit the ground running otherwise fans are very negative about them very quickly.

Anyways, food for thought and backed up by numbers.

Yaya Toure comes to mind who was a very technically gifted player but only marginalised as a physical beast and whilst that was true, it was not all he brought to the table.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Very good news. Depending on the situation about the virus of course it could change but hopefully fans can be back football without fans is boring

Last edited:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I'm backing this now, Leeds have now got their secured 1st spot & secured promotion, I'm going to back Brentford to secure 2nd now & automatic promotion, WBA are in poor form & I reckon will only make the play offs now.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Most people here will know more then me, are Leeds these days as dirty, rough as they were back in the 70's during their days of Revie as manager, Bremner, Giles, Hunter etc.?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Most people here will know more then me, are Leeds these days as dirty, rough as they were back in the 70's during their days of Revie as manager, Bremner, Giles, Hunter etc.?

Definitely not, think this was a Clough game but football has changed a lot since this.

Yellow card right in front of the ref. :lol:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've seen the movie "Damned United" one of my favourite sports movies, I guess I'll have to wait to next year haha. If Leeds are juat as bad I guess we'll see next season.

Joestlaachmkr

Feels great to have a classic team like Leeds back in the premiership, even though they (Viduka) ruined our title hopes in 2002-03.

And its great to have another team in the PL which also hates Man United :lol:

Keplaz

Yesterday was awful. People say you can't support two clubs, but I live next to the Valley. I can literally walk there in 3 minutes. So as I can never afford an Arsenal season ticket, I have one at the Valley.

We complain about Kroenke but the mess at Charlton puts everything into perspective. The club was sold to a Suadi investor with no money.

Conned by a chairman who was just in it to line his pockets. Now been rescued by a consortium but not sure how much money they have.

Charlton have a transfer embargo. Relegated with last kick of the game. Lee Bowyer will go. Loads of players were on loan and more out of contract. Turmoil in the boardroom.

It's like watching a football club die.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

I also read yesterday government will allow only 33% of stadium capacity for people to enter and watch from October.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The problem with this date the transfer window will be still be open for 3 more weeks.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

The teams who still in CL europa will have so little time to rest. I think most teams will give the players 2-3 weeks off.

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
Leeds were the biggest ****s in the past, they're ****s now, and they will always be ****s.

FACT:
You can't write fu.ckingleedscunts without writing leeds

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom