• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Thread

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've got to say the truth, I feel a fair bit for Bournemouth & Eddie Howe, he's a decent manager & never had anything against the club or Howe & I hope they can get themselves back in sooner rather then later, I've liked them for a while. No opinion either way on Norwich. I don't really like Watford as a club especially Deeney but there are players on that team I'm dissapointed for, Welbeck, always liked him, Sarr & Doucoure, I wouldn't mind seeing them get new deals with clubs in the PL so they can stay up though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Also, regarding the rules of the playoffs, it says the away goals rule does not apply, in that case what happens if the 2 teams are tied on goals in the end of the semi finals?

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Can't remember the last time relegated teams had so many quality players.

Pukki, Cantwell, Buendia, Aarons, Doucoure, Deulofeu, Sarr, Ake, Fraser, C. Wilson, Pereyra, etc..

Can't see them staying at their respective clubs, they're too good for 2nd tier football

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Worst PL xi of the year ? Mines:

GK: Kepa
RB: Marriappa
CB: Rudiger
CB: David Luiz
LB: Kolasinac
CM: Ndombele
CM: Tettey
LW: Iwobi
RW: Fraser/Dan James
ST: Joelinton
ST: Moise Kean

Aevi

Hale End FC
Eddie Howe worked miracles at Bournemouth, that squad had little business getting to the Prem let alone staying in it for as long as it did. I'm really interested to see where he'll go next and what he might manage to do given more resources.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think he’s a bit overrated tbh. A lot of managers get sh*t on for only being able to play one way - Eddie somehow got away with this even though results weren’t good for ages.

They’ve spent a lot over the years as well contrary to popular belief. He was always going down, but he will find another club within 2 weeks.

English managers who have impressed me are Chris Wilder and I hate to say it, Lampard.

frankgm

The darlings at the BBC on their footballing page.....re Championship. Low and behold, they’ve used the mugshot (no pun intended) of Watfords Troy Deeney. Ffs :facepalm:

Unfortunately, l read a post elsewhere, that the BBC will no doubt feature the Championship more because Deeney is in the League. I truly hope this isn’t the case...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship

Last edited:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Everyone's predicting Leeds to do well because they're Leeds and they have Bielsa. I think they will struggle.

I don't rate the Rodrigo signing at all. Feels too much like they're trying to make statement signings with him and Helder Costa.

Probably rate Brighton the most in terms of bottom-half teams. Veltman for 900K, Lallana on a free.

Top Bottom