• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL – Arsenal vs Manchester United – 4:00pm - 22/01/12

ferrarif50hunt

Established Member
200px-Arsenal_1886-2011_Logo.png
Arsenal vs Manchester United
28i9i.png

-------------------------------------------------------Emirates Stadium
------------------------------------------------Sunday 22nd January 2012
------------------------------------------------------Kick off – 4:00pm
------------------------------------------------
2ajx1rb.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - Szczesny
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Djourou - Mertesacker - Koscielny - Vermaelen
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Song - - Arteta
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Walcott - - - - - Rosicky - - - - - Arshavin
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - van Persie

Is there any point in even turning up for this game?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nani to destroy Djourou. We will not win this.

Arai

Spam Hunter Bot
No proper FB, Playmaker and Winger...

Not in a good condition..... :|

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Wasn't this the only game we actually won in our late-season slump last year? Could see something similar happening here although you do have to wonder how.

Proof

Established Member
I'm not looking forward to this at all. At least Ashley Young is still injured. Arshavin has to be dropped and Chamberlain has to start. If Arteta and Vermaelen won't make it, then the match is already lost.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Can't see Chambo getting a start against Evra, in fact I can't see Wenger doing anything radical. He'll probably play it safe with a similar lineup as today's except for Vermaelen and Arteta(?) instead of Miquel and Benayoun.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

TV to replace Per in CB. Start AOC as well and hope for a miracle?

trunks206

Established Member
Kroket said:
Wasn't this the only game we actually won in our late-season slump last year? Could see something similar happening here although you do have to wonder how.

Yup. The season was over a week prior but United came to the Emirates, we had a stellar defensive performance, went on to win and provided false hope that we could win something...which was soon crushed again.

As someone in the Swansea game day thread said this last few weeks are very similar to the collapse at the end of last season.

David Smith

Established Member
We had a disappointing result today against Swansea but rather than completely losing confidence (from the players and the fans), how about considering the need to bounce back with a win after such a disappointment for a change?

How's the injury news?

Accomplished

Established Member
ferrarif50hunt said:
Is there any point in even turning up for this game?

That's the spirit... :roll:

Reckon we will up our game for this, but still think we will struggle massively. The full-back issue is killing our game before we even get started, whilst we desperately need Arteta to play well in order to play any sort of posession football.

Accomplished

Established Member
David Smith said:
We had a disappointing result today against Swansea but rather than completely losing confidence (from the players and the fans), how about considering the need to bounce back with a win after such a disappointment for a change?

How's the injury news?

This should have been the opening post.

halfvolley

****ing get in David!

Home game and revenge time. Players should be massively up for proving themselves after this lolfest today as well.

We'll do them - it's not like United are looking like world beaters this season either is it?

Arsenal - Always!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
I really, really want us to spank them.
They should be sent into hell for what they did to us in August, ever since that day I've been thinking about nothing less than revenge.

**** our recent poor results, **** our injury problems, **** our on the pitch issues, each game starts at 0-0 and I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself any longer......

We're facing a team which had lost twice before their last game conceding six goals, people shouldn't be fooled by their win yesterday against a poor Bolton side.
I want to see an Arsenal team which is absolutely going for it, an Arsenal side that smacks these bastards and sends them home as humiliated as they did us half a year ago.

I can't stand their supporters either, which makes a win even more important, from my point of view.

Top Bottom