• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL- 17/18- Matchday 1

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Siting from our lofty perch atop the 2017/18 EPL, here's what 's on for our viewing pleasure on this first weekend of footie.

Saturday
12:30pm:
Watford vs Liverpool

3:00pm:
Chelsea vs Burnley
Crystal Palace vs Huddersfield
Everton vs Stoke
Southampton vs Swansea
WBA vs Bournemouth

5:30pm:
Brighton vs Man. City

Sunday
Newcastle UTD. vs %$^&@)
Man. UTD. vs West Ham

Enjoy

this is always one of my favourite threads where we can gloat at our rivals failures and generally take the piss out of the other 19 teams in the league.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
haha - I like the use of the technology there..........beat me to the punch by 8 mins...

The mods will merge the threads...

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
EPL is back,it's been a long time.Some good matches.Wonder how Marco Silva will do in Watford,he had some good spells with Hull.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Same old Liverpool I guess great offensively and shaky defensively they didn't make improvement defensively this summer

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Coutinho situation reminds me of our problems with Cesc when he left.However this saga is not that long like ours.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Saw some typical deluded stuff on Liverpool forum about our game as if their problems aren't as bad as us

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Told you and that thier first choice defense klopp need to improve their defense if they want to compete

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Not surprising in the slighest. Liverpool are ****.

Want to see what Chalobah is about.

Top Bottom