• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal FC vs Man. City FC - Mon. Dec. 21st, 8:00pm - SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Just to add: a win here is huge psychologically as well. If we open up a four point gap on City you can bet your bottom dollar we will show up away to Southampton with maximum intensity and beat them there too. Then, with as close to a banker as you can get in this league a couple of days later (Bournemouth at home) we could be looking at 9 from 9.

If we don't win this, we'll start to look at the Soton game a bit differently.

COYG!

I know Chelsea thought the same thing also...........on paper it seems so but bwoy do we know different. Lets beat City first & see what happens. There's no counting of chickens in this league......:confused:

em9999

My rainbows
Hoping to see Sanchez on the bench for this one a 10 min cameo and scoring the 4th goal - don't want anything for Christmas just for the Arsenal to win - if you are reading this santa

CrypticSaint

Hoping to see Sanchez on the bench for this one a 10 min cameo and scoring the 4th goal - don't want anything for Christmas just for the Arsenal to win - if you are reading this santa
Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Sanchez start tbh, Wenger unleashes his inner child with him.

skip spence

But you'd only be in that position if you don't win these games, prevention is better than cure :p
I know I'm a bit anal with these things but a must is a must for me. A win would do us a great deal of good but even if we lose next monday we still have plenty of time and opportunities to rectify that loss, thus it's not a must win. But I won't argue any more with this. :)

Think we have very good chances especially if Sanchez is fit. On the bench or as a starter, it would be a major boost. Our midfield duo will be key, if they can assert themselves and give our front 4 enough chances we will win.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Kos has him ;)
Hope they play him as lone striker again against us.
We're in form, bar Bellerin imo. Flamini is far from perfect, but is playing a lot lately and that's always a bonus for him... Yet, we are winning games...
Am confident as most of you, but at the end its all about how we enter the match, latargic and lazy, or fired up like utd game...
cant wait... Gonna be a long weeeeekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom