• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal v Aston Villa - 15/5/16, 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Garth should just stick to his Teams of the Week. Thick as **** the lad.

_85904725_getimage-5.png
Look at his TOTS
_89700763_garth_tots.png

Coutinho...?

Stevo the Villan

Established Member
Coutinho and Bertrand aside, that's not a bad team.

How the **** Coutinho makes it in there above players like Alli and Dembele (sorry Gooners) is beyond me. Especially as he's a Sp**s man.

The guy is an utter *****.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Monreal and Bellerin have been better than those two fullbacks. Neither should De Gea really be in there, living off a reputation of previous seasons.

But Coutinho? WTF, guys suppose to be a goal scoring AM yet Mesut 'I'd rather assist than score' Özil only has two less goals.

Özil, Dembele, Alli, Eriksen even Tadic (although I guess his more of a wide player).

Basically Gerrard syndrome, score a few long range worldie's and it massively inflates how you're perceived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom